L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still haven't got mine either!! Got a card from Hermes Fri saying coming on Sat am. They were a no show and it still hadn't turned up yesterday -ARGH!! Give me my TSV!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think they should refund some of the P&P when you have to wait that long. Blimey they're like the banks quick enough to tell you when there's a problem but take bloomim ages when it's the other way around.

I STILL haven't got mine either. I think they have used the same courier company as my 'lost in space BE TSV' which never arrived. It's weird - the L'Occitane one was dispatched by courier on 28/10 still not arrived. My silicone bakeware set was dispatched on the 29/10 along with my Leighton Denny TSV - all of them arrived together today! Also another item dispatched yesterday 2/11 arrived today by another courier along with one random piece of Diamonique which was ordered with 2 other pieces (but not with it....). I just don't get it.....

Mine hasnt arrived yet either but it was one of the ones with very late despatch!

Good point about recovering the p & p rates - QVC do state they will try to deliver in 5-7 days although I doubt they will!

Mine hasnt arrived yet either but it was one of the ones with very late despatch!

Good point about recovering the p & p rates - QVC do state they will try to deliver in 5-7 days although I doubt they will!

I still don't understand why there was the problem with the dispatch. They knew it was going to be busy which is why they said we've got more operators on the phone. They should have been prepared and got the orders out as usual. Although that seems to be taking longer recently.

Surprisingly, both have now arrived and I only made the adjusted payment on Friday. The floral one came today so haven't sniffed the new Cherry one, which is the one I am most interested in :giggle: The warm came yesterday and oh my gosh, the new Shea/Vanilla handcream :heart:, absolutely beautiful.

Hope the rest of you guys who haven't received it yet, get it soon as it truly is worth it :nod:

Finally got delivered today!! Woop!! I actually like the lemon honey (wasn't sure I was going to) was going to give it away but now its staying lol!! Vanilla Shea is yummy too!!

I said to the Hermes guy that he would have to drop parcels off after 6 as I am at work during the week, apparently in Winter they do not work after 4 so he said it would have to be on a Saturday (I don't mind this as generally I am in) but if he does what he did last week and say that he was coming in the am and then doesn't show then I will be really cross!!!

I have just received the TSVs. OMG the sweet cherry is gorgeous. It is an aromatic version of the cherry blossom. So invigorating and appropriate for the winter months! The vanilla shea cream is not dissimilar to the traditional/old scent, but a little lighter with a hint of shea. Love it, love it, love it! :30:
I was half expecting the sweet cherry to be sickly sweet, but it's really nice, sweet and fruity, similar to the grape shower oil. I agree WS it's very uplifting and a good tonic for the winter months, especially the milk bath.:coffee:

i sent my warm set back because the hand cream was missing, received my replacement today only to find i have a lavender hand wash instead of the sweet almond, am rather annoyed but wont be sending it back .

Latest posts

Back