WTF!!!??? Website Has Changed My Name!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Logged out and in again and I'm still Pat!

PPC - do TJC still send email confirmation of orders? If so, your order number might be on one of those?

I am now Ms G Harris!!! Am surprised they havent taken the website down yet!!! Can you store your credit card details in this system? How scary would it be if someone could place orders by your account.... Wonder if anyone is logging on as me??? Weirdness.

logged out and back in again, am now back to plain old boring me!!

was nice to be someone else, even just for a few mins .....

I've logged in and out, closing browser, three times and I'm still Marina.

Huh?..........

I logged in earlier and have found I'd undergone a sex change......I was Mr David somebodyorother!

Just tried again and I'm back to good ole me! Tried it three times just to be sure.

Well that was really weird wasn't it! I know it could have been serious but assuming it hasn't done any harm to anyone, if you read this thread it is quite funny! Glad to read all your multiple personalities have gone now :grin:

Any relation to Cherie or Connie? :giggle:

I most definitely hope not!

I've just phoned CS and they've been their normal unhelpful selves. This was the response:

"We don't know of any website problems"
"Try again in a few hours to see if it's resolved"

The CS rep didn't even bother to take my name so I lost it! I explained that it appeared the problem had been resolved for the majority so that indicated that it might be a problem with my account and unless they were proactive and took my details, they wouldn't be able to investigate it properly. F***ing bunch of numpties. :angry:

Oh dear! I take it they upset you a wee bit Meeshoo?

Sorry, joking aside, it's ridiculous that they're saying they didn't know there was a problem and even more ridiculous that they didn't even show enough interest to try and resolve the issue for you! I lost the plot totally with AOL the other day and I mean TOTALLY! I was physically shaking when I came off the phone. They have to be the rudest, thickest, most incompetent bunch of idiots I've ever come across in my life! :taphead: Unfortunately I stooped to their level and told the stupid bitch exactly what I thought of her using a lot of words I couldn't repeat!! I'm annoyed at myself now but I hope her ear still hurts like hell! :angry:

Hope they get this sorted quickly for you Pat :wink2:

Slightly off topic.

I adore your avatar Klos, is that your little doggie?

Slightly off topic.

I adore your avatar Klos, is that your little doggie?

Hi Jan, no it's just a pic I found and thought it looked really cute! I have a Cocker Spaniel and a Bichon Frise but there's no way they would let me put jewellery on them then sit for a photo lol! The cocker's obsessed with food so he'd eat them and the bichon never stays still long enough for anything!

:thinking2: do you think that someone at TJC who run the website, are in dire need of going to Spec Savers? (or have they eaten the same cheese sarnie as the old gentleman in the Spec Savers ad???) lol :flower: xx

Well thankfully I'm now back to being me! I was having all sorts of weird spending habits in my alter ego of Pat!

Ladies, please forgive me for this. I am so sorry, but I have just read this thread and I've been laughing out loud, it reads so hilariously. I know that it could have turned out to be a really bad problem, but, since it was sorted without too much trauma, except perhaps for Pat, sorry, Meesh - I hope you don't mind me giggling like a mad thing at the sheer surrealism of your posts. I don't usually venture into the Jewellery section of the forum, but I think I may pop on occasionally from now on.
thanks so much for making me laugh, albeit unintentionally. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back