WTF!!!??? Website Has Changed My Name!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I've been logged onto TJC's website on and off for most of the day/evening with no problems but just looked at the screen again and it shows this!!:YIKES:

Welcome, Mrs. Tracy Grosvenor [LogOut]My Jewellery Channel

I've tried to login again with obviously my own email addy and password and it's still saying the same!! CS are closed now and I can't access any of my details or bid history etc, is this happening to anyone else?? :pPC:

Same thing is happening to me - i am logged in as Mr Anthony Addy!!! phoned customer services and they told me to email [email protected] with details and screenshots which i have done. Think their database must have corrupted or something!

Would email them too - the more people that let them know of this problem the more seriously they will take it and hopefully it will get fixed soon.

That sounds bad, what if someone has your name on thier screen and CAN access your details, the system error may not be the same fo everyone.

I've just emailed them KS. I hope they can retrieve all the history as I'm waiting on 2 orders. :( :pPC:

well its been happening to me as well since this evening ...it takes me to someone elses name and if i bid it takes me to the third persons name ..but ofcourse I cannot access these peoples account only their name on the top of the page .Have sent a email ..weird !!!!:angry:

Feel free to call me Pat ........ :grin:

It'd be laughable if it wasn't so ****** serious.

Attachments

• TJC Login Details Patricia Booth.jpg
    TJC Login Details Patricia Booth.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 202
Pinkpussycat ..if you want to access your two orders go to order tracking and enter your order number and surname ..it will give your status of that order.

Pinkpussycat ..if you want to access your two orders go to order tracking and enter your order number and surname ..it will give your status of that order.

I never write my order nos down, I just look at my order history screen but of course it's not there now. :pPC:

Well why I am I just me then? I wanted to be someone rich and famous with access to their credit card but the ability to change the delivery address! :tongue2:

Seriously though - that's really scarey but if not potentially so serious it would be funny!

I'm in the huff now! Just signed on and I'm just plain old boring me :sad:

I'm just me as well Klos, feel quite left out :sad:

I'm waiting for somebody on the forum to recognise themselves in one of the posts from somebody else!

This isn't good though, havn't they just upgraded everything recently?

Latest posts

Back