Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a myriad of things yesterday and everything I ordered was useful and not very expensive so I don't feel at all guilty! :happy:

I was going to resist as I have loads of bath & body stuff but in the end I went for the Nails Inc set with the cuticle cream in it and the Decleor Balm Journey of the Senses as I haven't seen the Rose before and fancy giving it a try. So, as I've bought things I've never tried before, I don't feel so guilty :)

I was going to be so good today but have been swayed by easy pays, have bought the Smashbox Halo little size and some L'Occitane, was going to spend the day ironing and gardening, but have been qcving instead.Now off to eat choccy biscuits, oh well it is Saturday and I can't be strong all the time!

Oh Silversequin you've made my day. I had several jobs mentally lined up to do on Saturday but spent most of it with QVC! Was quite good though, only really ordered things I use regularly like handcreams, cleanser, toner, just indulged in the L'Occitane Try Me because I wanted the bag. The jobs will keep till next week!!

Didn't buy anything as I treated myself to some Korres recently (and to be honest, they didn't show anything I was interested in. In fact, I turned off cos I found it boring).

Just had my L'Occitane Try Me Set delivered, which I ordered on Beauty Day.. Very fast delivery I must say.. Well it is absolutely gorgeous.. The bag is lovely, as others have said.. & its SO heavy, being crammed full of 16 items (yeah I counted, just incase id been diddled, lol).. The only product ive used before is the Cherry Blossom shower gel, so can try out all the other various bits & pieces.. Maybe im easily impressed, but this set is fab.. For anyone still waiting for theirs, im sure you will get as excited as I did just opening the damn thing (am a sad person, lol) :47:
Anyway, am off to have another rummage in the goodie bag :1:

I was a little bit naughty on beauty day. I was tempted by Decleor, I bought the hand cream set and the hydra floral/system corps kit. I also put the cleanser/toner kit on cheque hold to think about.

Does anyone use the decleor cleaners/toners and if so how do you find them.

Just had my L'Occitane Try Me Set delivered, which I ordered on Beauty Day.. Very fast delivery I must say.. Well it is absolutely gorgeous.. The bag is lovely, as others have said.. & its SO heavy, being crammed full of 16 items (yeah I counted, just incase id been diddled, lol).. The only product ive used before is the Cherry Blossom shower gel, so can try out all the other various bits & pieces.. Maybe im easily impressed, but this set is fab.. For anyone still waiting for theirs, im sure you will get as excited as I did just opening the damn thing (am a sad person, lol) :47:
Anyway, am off to have another rummage in the goodie bag :1:

Agree totally, I ordered from the web (I was just having a quick look to see what was on main page didnt take much notice of anything else) and not only did I not realise it was beauty day but didnt know it was on easypay and that it came with a bag!! :rock:

Considering whether to wait for another one for a Christmas present. :thinking2:

Agree totally, I ordered from the web (I was just having a quick look to see what was on main page didnt take much notice of anything else) and not only did I not realise it was beauty day but didnt know it was on easypay and that it came with a bag!! :rock:

Considering whether to wait for another one for a Christmas present. :thinking2:

Hi Magsy, I think if you gave this to someone as a gift, they'd be so impressed with it.. Theres just so much in it to try out.. The fab bag is the icing on the cake.. Its on waitlist at the moment isnt it? :call:

Ooooooooooooooh picked up me Smashbox Peacock liner today, just got home and had a play.........................its LUSH!!!!!!

Gorgeous colour, i love it!!

Oooer... got all my Beauty Day stuff delivered, including a LE Skin Repair duo - with just one tube inside the package....

CS are letting me know if they're sending me another tube or if I have to return the one I've got to get a complete replacement.

Latest posts

Back