Beauty Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No - you've managed to refrain from buying things you don't need!! Unless you too start to look forward to sniffing your L'Occitane bottles when they come......

I thought I might get something unused from my stockpile and open it so it feels like getting something new!

I thought I might get something unused from my stockpile and open it so it feels like getting something new!

Now there's a good idea! I don't know where to start. Philosophy, decleor, Elemis, L'occitaine, smashbox. the list goes on and on. Infact i think i could put together several TSV's of my own:clapping:

Now there's a good idea! I don't know where to start. Philosophy, decleor, Elemis, L'occitaine, smashbox. the list goes on and on. Infact i think i could put together several TSV's of my own:clapping:

I often think I could play shops with my stash, arrange it all like the beauty dept in Boots or John Lewis, I actually think the shame would kill me if I dragged the whole lot out.! Quite honestly I think beauty stuff has the same lure for me as an adult as toys did when I was a child. It's the shiny newness, the colours, the boxes, the thought that this time my purchase will make me complete!

I often think I could play shops with my stash, arrange it all like the beauty dept in Boots or John Lewis, I actually think the shame would kill me if I dragged the whole lot out.! Quite honestly I think beauty stuff has the same lure for me as an adult as toys did when I was a child. It's the shiny newness, the colours, the boxes, the thought that this time my purchase will make me complete!

Me too.: I love undoing all the wrapping, looking at my lovely new items and then the reality hits me. why did i buy this? When am i going to use it ?and more to the point where am i going to put it!!!!!:grin:

I've been relatively restrained today and only gone for a Decleor kit (present for my mother) and an A'kin shower set which I've been dying to try for ages. I was so close to ordering some Smashbox earlier (the shadow liner in the fab Peacock) but it comes with a brush and I already have one so I'll wait until Jayne gets it in on JBD. Also nearly succumbed to some L'Occitane but I'm trying to replace the products I already have (as I use them up) with more natural versions so hence the A'kin. I've loved everything I've tried from the brand so far so fingers crossed! If i like the shower gels next next up will be the shampoo and conditioner, haven't had any luck with 'natural' ones so far but here's hoping.

Tx

I havn't bought a thing today,was tempted by the Smashbox Ltd edition brushes and also Liz Earle launched a new bust treatment today...usually I snap up anything new which she launches but i've been mostly uninspired by the(Beauty Day) offerings.

Me too.: I love undoing all the wrapping, looking at my lovely new items and then the reality hits me. why did i buy this? When am i going to use it ?and more to the point where am i going to put it!!!!!:grin:

Oh LE lover that totally describes the feelings I experience! the all too swift journey from exhilaration to OMG yet more ruddy stuff....I have one of those three tiered container things in the bathroom, tier one is for skin care, tier two for hair stuff and tier three has cleaning bits and bobs. On the shelf is a pretty basket of favourite hair stuff, another to match containing favourite skin stuff and another with current make up.I rotate it all to delude myself that I use\need all this stuff....oh where will it end:doh:

I havent gone for anything today although I have had a nice pressie come through the post from a dear friend of mine. Hubby went for some ojon. I would say go for it if you really want/need it and can afford it, IMHO, that smashbox shadow liner in peacock sounds nice choppy.

Oh LE lover that totally describes the feelings I experience! the all too swift journey from exhilaration to OMG yet more ruddy stuff....I have one of those three tiered container things in the bathroom, tier one is for skin care, tier two for hair stuff and tier three has cleaning bits and bobs. On the shelf is a pretty basket of favourite hair stuff, another to match containing favourite skin stuff and another with current make up.I rotate it all to delude myself that I use\need all this stuff....oh where will it end:doh:

I would say it will end in tears Silversequin.:sad:

In debt i think! i feel comforted by the thought that i'm not the only one who has a bathroom that sounds just like yours. just to make matters worse i've just bought the ojon TSV that i had mananged to resist all day. :blush:

Its good to treat yourself, especially in these times.. The Smashbox Shadow Liner in Peacock seems really popular.. The excitement of unwrapping & sorting through all your new goodies is just too good to resist, though does wear off, unfortunately.. I hope everyone here likes their treats when they arrive :wave2:

Talking of treats, I think Helen from Nails Inc's treat was working with Charlie again. She was so over the top and couldn't stop laughing, I didn't realise he was so witty and amusing :thinking2:

I got the Ojon 4 piece nurturing kit as it was such good value, smashbox halo glow as it is limited edition and I use it every day over my halo powder. I wanted the peacock shadow liner and the BE 20 piece kit but both were quite expensive so I resisted.

Latest posts

Back