Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza and Bluebell for finding out the info, you are both super sleuths!!! Not a good TSV for me. i was hoping for a perfume sample for one of the new superskin products. Luckily for me, my OH is taking me to London at the end of October to go to the store to buy the perfume so I can stock up on all my favorites then.

Just worked out the ml for ml value give or take a few pennies,

I make the total ml for ml value £71.76 and that is not making the small sizes £4.25 or whatever that is taking a percentage of the full size.

Thats not counting the muslin cloths or the Box

The essentials are £39.25 so say that was the price of the kit, the rest would be "free"

I will probably go for it as even though I would prefer full sizes the essentials are worth it on their own :)

Sazza they got rid of all the boxes they had last christmas so I presume it will be a new design.

I know we would like to see the superskin or perfume in the TSV but we have to remember that the TSV's are planned well in advance so this one would have been planned before the launch of the superskin products

Last edited:
Just worked out the ml for ml value give or take a few pennies,

I make the total ml for ml value £71.76 and that is not making the small sizes £4.25 or whatever that is taking a percentage of the full size.

Thats not counting the muslin cloths or the Box

The essentials are £39.25 so say that was the price of the kit, the rest would be "free"

I will probably go for it as even though I would prefer full sizes the essentials are worth it on their own :)

Sazza they got rid of all the boxes they had last christmas so I presume it will be a new design.

I know we would like to see the superskin or perfume in the TSV but we have to remember that the TSV's are planned well in advance so this one would have been planned before the launch of the superskin products

Yeah she brings out new Christmas packaging/boxes every year :)

Just phoned QVC and it is called the "Joy Collection"

The contents are

200ml C&P
50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair
50ml Gentle Face Exfoliator
15ml Brightening Treatment
30ml Body Wash
50ml Botanical Body Cream
30ml Foot Scrub
30ml Foot Repair
50ml Gold Shimmer
2 muslin cloths and a BOX

I don't think this one is for me either. A full size C&P is always a bonus. Otherwise I don't use the exfoliator or brightening treatment, already have a spare bottle of the body wash and cream as they were in the last TSV (as others have said it would have been nice to see the new Superskin one in there or a full size of this one), have tried the Gold Shimmer before which was useless and am not desperate for foot cream (and again they are only titchy sizes).

I'd rather wait until nearer Christmas and order from LE direct. For the last couple of years she has had an offer whereby if you spend £85.00 or over you get free kit with travel sizes in and both times I've received a free full size body wash as well. It may work out dearer than the TSV but I can't be bothered trying to swap/ebay those items that I just don't use for the sake of buying the essentials. x

Price depending, I will prob buy this, even if just for the essentials, the rest will be given as pressies xx

Won't buy it, it's a boring one! :doh:

Like you guys, I wish she'd thrown in a superskin product or two. . . got a sample of the new eye & lip treatment and was hoping that would be in the tsv, but will wait now and buy it when I stock up on all my goodies for xmas. Hmph. Oh well!

I think it will be just under the £40 plus p+p (of course)

Yes, you're right. :flower::flower: I would even say around £38.75 !
(calculated by dividing the QVC price by 1.2)
because TSVs always look like 20% off when they're only 16.67% off really ! :cheeky:

Think I may order direct too. I have done a list of what I would like and Im going to put it away for xmas as a pressie from hubby. It comes to a bit more then the TSV but includes the items I really want like the Bliss Body oil and the superskin moisturiser. I find the small moisturiser lasts me well as I use it 3 times a week and then switch to normal comb for the other days of week.

Latest posts

Back