How long have you been watching QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bling It On

Registered Shopper
Seeing as it's QVC's 16th Birthday on 1st October, I just wondered how long you've all been watching it for? Have any of you been watching it since it began? I've been watching it for 15 years now (too long I know!) :grin:

Hi Bling It On , I have been watching QVC since I discovered the channel when we first got sky in 1996 - so by my reckoning that's 13 years! Where have the years gone!!!

Ive been watching it about 11 years altogether. The same amount of years me and hubby have been together as well.

:hi:Been watching for 13 yrs... not bought much recently:angel:.. but it's a hard habit to break, even when not buying, I have to watch

I've been watching it from the beginning but it took me years of watching before I bought anything. I used to watch out of curiosity, at first it seemed to be just jewellery, strange gadgets from USA and more jewellery, with a clock counting down how much time you had to buy things...and Julia's hair was much curlier :)

I think I started about 6 months after it went on air , its so long that I have forgotten

7 years.

Maybe don't ask me exactly how much I have spent in 7 years. Hundreds of pounds?????

Let's just say that I now have two Lori G jewellery cabinets (one of them the smaller swivelling one) and a Flex Zorb one.

Not good. Or is it?

16 years! I don't believe it ! I've watched from the very first show. My first purchase was a pearl and emerald chip necklace from a natural gems show.

I've been watching from almost the beginning, probably just over 14 years! I live in Spain now.....and still buy a fair amount of stuff from QVC, much to my Spanish husband's amusement.

Since before it started in the UK. We were living in the US and I watched it (and shopped) there....no internet or red button purchasing then! We came home in July of the year that QVc started over here and got Sky at the end of October...just missed the opening but have made up for it since!!

I can't remember it's been that long. All I do know is that I have spent loads, got a huge stockpile, wasted too much time watching beauty shows, believed everything that the presenters told me.

I can't remember it's been that long. All I do know is that I have spent loads, got a huge stockpile, wasted too much time watching beauty shows, believed everything that the presenters told me.

Yes but you know better now LH.

Been watching QVC since about April 1994, when we got Cable tele, or United Artists as it was called then. I am not a regular buyer though. I watch more for the product demonstrations, then see if I can buy local, if it is something I really do want.

Yes but you know better now LH.

Yes I do BG. I am spreading the word but it is a thankless task sometimes, although QVC have made it easier lately by selling quite a bit of tat and not too many new exciting items.:happy:

Latest posts

Back