What can you see ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From where I'm sitting, I can see........

A JVC LCD 32inch.telly
A Daewoo VHS/DVD Combi player/recorder
An Archos wi-fi 705
A JVC Camcorder
A pair of cream ceramic Praying Angel candle holders (I got them especially for Christmas, but love to see them all year round so they are still on either side of my mantelpiece!)
A set 3 of real wax, vanilla scented, battery operated, flickering candles...that was a mouthful!.....another Christmassy item I use when the batteries aren't dead!
Yankee votive holders x 2 from the 'White' collection
Yankee large tart burner x 1 from the 'White' collection
An Amcor room ioniser
A pair of cream fleecy backed throws - one on each sofa
And finally, a Diamonique half carat solitaire ring bought years go and still looking like new!

If I could see everything I've ever bought from QVC, I'd be here all night listing them all! Most of these items have been purchased over the last 4 or 5 years and tha Amcor is still going strong after nearly 10 years!
I've not bought anything new for months now and I don't intend to buy a single thing unless I really NEED it (as opposed to just want/lust after it, so does that make me an honorary F.A.R.T.?) :rolleyes:

Yep, you are officially a f.a.r.t. The aren't too many of us around. Good to have you aboard.

I've not bought anything new for months now and I don't intend to buy a single thing unless I really NEED it (as opposed to just want/lust after it, so does that make me an honorary F.A.R.T.?) :rolleyes:

:hi: Definitely honeybun. Please come and set some of us who should know better a good example! :blush: :O

I can't see a nything, cos I'm doing this with the lights off and only the Panasonic plasma TV (gulp, guess where that came from last month) is on.

Think I ought to do a reccie in the morning....does getting it from Warrington count?

I am wearing a diamond ring bought for £100ish 5 years ago and a pair of gold hoops - the best £7 I ever spent, again about 5 years ago.
I can see: pilates machine - 3 years old I think, a swivel jewellery box, a £10 indigo moon last clicks jacket, Kipling Jaqueline bag - not sure if I will keep it, a £10 last clicks tumble bead smokey quartz necklace - about a year old, a Hermann bear. Also a dermawand bought from Ideal World. Most things are old, but am I kidding myself though? I need to fart as I am a regular QVC purchaser. I have QVC coats, boots and make-up. QVC jewellery, excercise machines, handbags and QVC shampoo. I have Qvc cameras and Archos things. A QVC fridge thing, a sweeper and soy cleaner. In the kitchen I have a Qvc youghurt maker, a juicer and a lock and lock thing...phew that's it. The only big stash I have is make up and handbags...but I think I am cured mostly. I started off with jewellery and moved from department to department. I don't buy jewellery now - the last was a Mirano glass ring and their beauty tsvs are too much.

I can see a Diamonique ring on my bedside table, which I was too lazy to put back in its box in the drawer last night, I can also see a few Liz Earle muslin cloths, and the packagaing that my Laura Gellar Smoked Signals make-up kit came in.......last year.............I hoard things :cheeky:

Just had a quick look round and can see a pair of yankie candle that sit on lovely white ceramic plates and have matching "tops"...I cant think of the correct name:blush: Also a set of Yankie candle jewelled holders,a clock and a camera.
Its just as well I am not in my kitchen lol!

My JVC telly which we nearly bought from John Lewis but then it came up as a TSV for nearly £600 cheaper! Also a large ioniser to combat the stink from this dump that I live in.

Mmmm I'm at work but can see my Judith Ripka TSV ring, and my Tacori bracelet. If I went into the loo and looked in the mirror I'd see my Tacori earrings and Tamara Beckwith necklace (no really it's not all too much although reeling it all off you'd think I'd overdone the sparkle at bit!). Also my Prescriptives (RIP) :(nude lips, Sue Devitt beausoleil bronzer & MP eyebrows!

Well I am at my mums house and all I see are Charlie Bears (lots of them), Steiff Bears (lots of them), Craft stuff and Yankee Candles.

Three lovely Yankee candle sampler holders, the ones that look like long-stemmed wine glasses. I have samplers that match the lounge colours in them now but I change them to green and red candles at Christmas.

A Diamonique ring and some Diamonique earrings. (Can't see the earrings, but I know they are there. :D)

Besides that, it's just my make-up. Mostly Laura Gellar with a sprinkling of Bare Escentuals and a little Models Prefer. And of course...complexion by Liz Earle.

I spot a decleor handcream.. a toshiba lap top... opi cuticle remover... lol hayleys hints from yrs ago ... that's it in here... like the other lovelies on here if I had to look around the house the list would take forever, however I have been F.A.R.T.I.N.G of late:angel:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back