What can you see ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boxes and boxes of craft stuff (thanks to the farts I buy less now) and 3 Yankee candle baby powder jars. I can't leave my craft room or I would have to confess to quite a lot more!

In my lounge so not an awful lot. I'm wearing my Lola Rose tumble bracelet and my neighbour popped in with a parcel which I've just opened. It's my Ojon TSV.

Only a CD set I bought years ago which plays sooooothing natural sounds of waves and rainforest birds. I am wearing Decleor Hydra Floral from the recent TSV though.

Ooh, and the bunnies' favourite, the Furminator.

Last edited:
I'm at work so I cannot see anything but I've just sprayed my L'Occitane Rose Nuit de Mai perfume so I can smell that.

Did you that from QVC too?

OMG! If QVC sold kittens, I'd have a darn sight more than 4!
Can you imagine the TSVs ~ 3 kittens for the price of 2.
One time only kittens............

Do you think the "ugly" ones would end up in last clicks (not that I think ANY kitten is ugly, some are just a bit prettier than others).........

Do you think the "ugly" ones would end up in last clicks (not that I think ANY kitten is ugly, some are just a bit prettier than others).........

Lol Artemis, kittens on easy pay, I would go mad

:devil:OMG - I have been such an addict but I am definitely going to start FARTING from now on! I can see a brilliant camera, tooooo much crafty stuff, the last Ojon TSV, also another Ojon kit on easy pay (came today) (Ojon has just transformed my hair - didn't seem to do so straight away but after a couple of week great improvement). I can also see a phone set bought ages ago, a vase and some kipling bags. Oh and one of my favourites - the tweezers with the light and magnifying mirror. And more - it was my birthday yesterday and Mum bought me a brilliant Leighton Denny kit. Still more - some Jackets (I went through a coat phase and have some brilliant ones). I have just seen the ironing and there there is a Michele Hope top. I think that is it and I now need a good FART - please can I join the group. Can I say that of late I have reduced the amount and am no longer buying everything I see....:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Knowing my luck my "kitten" would go missing !, I'd end up with a full grown cat :cheeky::flower:

to my right in the garden window i can see my rosebud bizzie lizzies,my scented begonias and rosebud trailing geraniums.
to my left yankee xmas tart burner and next to that a yankee candle island spa.on my sofa is a green slanket

My precious time silver popcorn watch is on my wrist, silver popcorn bracelet on the other wrist and silver popcorn neclace.my opi lincoln park after dark is on my nails. That's it but If i was near the bathroom there wouldn't be enough room to write the amount of products i could see!!!!!

And at least the likes of Kerry Katonia could take advantage of the 30 day money back guarentee.

A silver ring on my thumb with a Millenium hallmark and other hallmarks on the outside of the band,
Precious Time watch with peridots and a green leather strap -a couple of years old now but still worn regularly,
Deer Stags Last Clicks slippers - more than I would usually pay for slippers but v comfy and well worth it,
a faux fur throw on the sofa,
Fuji digital camera and printer - TSV last Summer,
Clickfree backup thingy - blue,
That's it for downstairs, I wouldn't like to count what's upstairs - skincare, NN bedding, Nails Inc etc etc

From where I'm sitting, I can see........

A JVC LCD 32inch.telly
A Daewoo VHS/DVD Combi player/recorder
An Archos wi-fi 705
A JVC Camcorder
A pair of cream ceramic Praying Angel candle holders (I got them especially for Christmas, but love to see them all year round so they are still on either side of my mantelpiece!)
A set 3 of real wax, vanilla scented, battery operated, flickering candles...that was a mouthful!.....another Christmassy item I use when the batteries aren't dead!
Yankee votive holders x 2 from the 'White' collection
Yankee large tart burner x 1 from the 'White' collection
An Amcor room ioniser
A pair of cream fleecy backed throws - one on each sofa
And finally, a Diamonique half carat solitaire ring bought years go and still looking like new!

If I could see everything I've ever bought from QVC, I'd be here all night listing them all! Most of these items have been purchased over the last 4 or 5 years and tha Amcor is still going strong after nearly 10 years!
I've not bought anything new for months now and I don't intend to buy a single thing unless I really NEED it (as opposed to just want/lust after it, so does that make me an honorary F.A.R.T.?) :rolleyes:

Just in from work and hopped into bed so theres my Toshiba netbook natch,NN flannel bed set, smashbox primer,propolis gel, Elemis cleanser and toner ( see using it all up thread) Liz Earle skin tonic spritzer, a phial of LE superskin concentrate and a 15ml pot of LE superskin moisturiser.

Oooh quite a lot. (Surprise suprise! :blush:) What a fab question!

Ummmm... On the windowsill nearest to me I have an amber set of Yankee candle butterflies, just behind me on the merchants chest in front of the mirror I have a Tiffany style lamp and a big Yankee cylinder in Sun & Sand.

On the back of a chair I have a folded up chocolate brown fake fur throw cos hubby says we're not using any heating until November this year! :eek: (He wants to beat last years record. :D)

On the bookcase over yonder I spy a Bobbi Brown book and a pair of Feng Shui Buddha candle thingie bobs that have never been lit cos that would spoil them! :blush: :D On top of the bookcases are some Lindy Bowman boxes with poppies on them with hubby's stuff stashed inside, and on some of the shelves there are wooden suitcases with even more of hubby's junk stashed inside.

(Hubby's bits and bobs are never pretty so I make him keep them in things that are! :D)

Just before you get to the door you more or less walk into the Leg Magic. (The logic being that if I can't avoid the exercise machine then I can't avoid exercise!)

That's it I think! :grin:

Latest posts

Back