Charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the idea is that he has cute schoolboy good looks that appeals to a
broad age range. Grannies think hes sweet and middle age women want
to mother him. Well, thats my take on why QVC must like him.
He is so nicely spoken, (I just cant even imagine him saying a naughty word!)
squeeky clean and fresh faced that all sex appeal has been removed!!!
I cant imagine him really appealing to ladies younger than 30 unless they
are suitably conservative dressed types.
What a sweet boy!

I like Charlie have met him and he is a really nice guy very tall he is. And I said to him "take a look...................... And he laughed. He has a good sense of humour he was polite and pleasent.

Ok, Dazzy, I'm going to be cheeky and ask the question we're all dying to know.......what exactly did you ask him to take a look at????? :cheeky: And why did he laugh?? :wink2:

Ok, Dazzy, I'm going to be cheeky and ask the question we're all dying to know.......what exactly did you ask him to take a look at????? :cheeky: And why did he laugh?? :wink2:

I was teasing him Perdy about how when he is on air he opens ring boxes and says take a look................. In my handbag I had taken a change of jewellery for the event day. ( I was just being extra) But I had this ring in a box in my handbag so I said take a look............ then I opened the ring box just like he does on tv and then he laughed and said "thats what I do isnt it".

when Ii read back to what I previously wrote, no wonder it got you thinking.............

Latest posts

Back