Kipling Jacqueline Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
If anyone missed out on the last Kipling TSV, they appear to be back in all colours again.

I think you may be right Northernlights. Having read the reviews I think quite a lot have been returned. I am so glad I didn't go for it. It seems if it is a QVC 'special' then it isn't up to the normal standard.

They are not getting mine back - I love it.

What colour did you get Crinklecut? I missed out on the Magnetic Purple and I've been checking the availability almost daily since. Today's the first time I've seen this colour back. I'm not too worried about it being a return, so long as it isn't damaged, it's not like it's clothing or a beauty product. I think for the price you can't expect the top quality you get with the more expensive bags. So glad you love yours, hope I do too when mine arrives.

What colour did you get Crinklecut? I missed out on the Magnetic Purple and I've been checking the availability almost daily since. Today's the first time I've seen this colour back. I'm not too worried about it being a return, so long as it isn't damaged, it's not like it's clothing or a beauty product. I think for the price you can't expect the top quality you get with the more expensive bags. So glad you love yours, hope I do too when mine arrives.

I bought the berry najia. Total different slant on an animal print. Love it.

mine only arrived yesterday!! ( good old hermes) initially i wasn't impressesed when i saw it but used it today and i loved it. loads of room and looked better once it was filled up. only downside no keyfob but i guess you can't have everything. definitely not going back infact i might go for the purple as well.

mine only arrived yesterday!! ( good old hermes) initially i wasn't impressesed when i saw it but used it today and i loved it. loads of room and looked better once it was filled up. only downside no keyfob but i guess you can't have everything. definitely not going back infact i might go for the purple as well.

I know I'm in the minority but I don't actually use the keyfobs. I did once and had a devil of a job trying to lift my full and heavy bag up high enough to get the key in the lock. I'd rather keep my keys in one of the easily accessible pockets and just take it out.

I know I'm in the minority but I don't actually use the keyfobs. I did once and had a devil of a job trying to lift my full and heavy bag up high enough to get the key in the lock. I'd rather keep my keys in one of the easily accessible pockets and just take it out.

You're right, but having a keyfob is one of the only ways i manage not to get into a panic when i think i can't find my keys. Which seems to happen with great regularity!
I was surprised by the reveiws on the website as i think it's a fab bag. It allows me to carry absolutely everything i need and everything i don't but just like having with me:happy::happy:

I got the magnetic purple one. I feally like it but would have prefered the colour to be more mauve than blue. I am keeping it though.

I think I may be working my way towards a 'letter'. This TSV has sat in its plastic packaging for two weeks. I like it but today I sent it back. I think If it has not been used in this two weeks the signs are there that I shouldn't have bought the thing. Naughty Naughty.:blush:

I think I may be working my way towards a 'letter'. This TSV has sat in its plastic packaging for two weeks. I like it but today I sent it back. I think If it has not been used in this two weeks the signs are there that I shouldn't have bought the thing. Naughty Naughty.:blush:

You'll be fine they're full of christmas spirit today, Goodwill to all customers :D

Not getting mine back I got the purple one, and I am suprised just how much it holds

Latest posts

Back