Decleor alguaromes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
I bought item 228172 from QVC website last week.
It was supposed to contain Systeme corps and a bottle of Alguaromes.On using the shower gel today I found it was called Aroma cleanse and the liquid was clear instead of usual blue.(I actually preferred it)
Does anyone know if this is a replacement for Alguaromes or is it old stock.I have been on the Decleor website but can't find any mention of it there.

It was supposed to contain Systeme corps and a bottle of Alguaromes.On using the shower gel today I found it was called Aroma cleanse and the liquid was clear instead of usual blue.(I actually preferred it)
Does anyone know if this is a replacement for Alguaromes or is it old stock.I have been on the Decleor website but can't find any mention of it there.

Never heard of it, the one I usually receive is blue:thinking2:

Does it still smell of Lavender or is it different? I love Alguaromes and will be really disappointed if it's been changed or discontinued:sad:

Just a thought, but have you got the Bain Relaxant Shower and Bath Gel instead of the Alguaromes? If it smells grapefruity/herby (technical term :p) then it possibly is that.

HTH

http://www.lookfantastic.com/beauty...shower-and-bath-gel--bain-relaxant-400ml.html

Actually it does smell exactly like alguaromes as I have some to compare it to although the bottle is a different shape to the one I have and it does not have the word "alguaromes" anywhere.
I e-mailed QVC and they have just replied that the set contains Alguaromes aroma cleanser and systeme Corps.

Latest posts

Back