lets try again. Ojon TSV 26 october

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ojon question please.

Thanks for info re TSV. Can anyone help me with Ojon question please? Which type of Ojon was the range launched with?. It was a shampoo and conditioner smallish sized set. It was a Try-Me offer. I liked this type but the range of shampoo/conditioner sets is much bigger now. I bought the hydrating set once in error but didn't like it as much as my very first purchase.

Thanks for info re TSV. Can anyone help me with Ojon question please? Which type of Ojon was the range launched with?. It was a shampoo and conditioner smallish sized set. It was a Try-Me offer. I liked this type but the range of shampoo/conditioner sets is much bigger now. I bought the hydrating set once in error but didn't like it as much as my very first purchase.

I thought it was the ultra hydrating shampoo. In john Lewis they have the try me sets. You may be able to find it there. Good luck:happy:

I think it was the thickening first, I tried it but didnt really think that much of it but love the hydrating shampoo and conditioner

The range launched with the restorative treatment, I remember watching the launch on a beauty hour and was sold on the stuff straight away. After my first use I bought another tub on wait list because I wanted to never run out! The ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner were the next products to launch after a few months and they were full sizes . The thickening and shine shampoos came later along with all the other goodies!

Latest posts

Back