who the over exaggerating presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

medusa

Registered Shopper
She was on this morning, dark shoulder length hair and always seems to be selling novelty type stuff. which she describes as if its the best thing since sliced bread.

was on last night describing wall hooks.
"They stick to the wall which is INCREDIBLE and you can hang stuff on them which is just FANTASTIC... and they come in two colours which is just BRILLIANT".....

I thought she was about to orgasm by the end of her pitch she was that excited

She was on this morning, dark shoulder length hair and always seems to be selling novelty type stuff. which she describes as if its the best thing since sliced bread.

"They stick to the wall which is INCREDIBLE and you can hang stuff on them which is just FANTASTIC... and they come in two colours which is just BRILLIANT".....

Am not sure, but is her name Jill Gordon? Think she used to present the Lissi Dolls :hi:

More pleasurable than FARTING :angel:

:thinking2: I really don't think it was Beverley. I like Beverley and she always looks clean!!

No it's not Beverly ... it is Jill Gauntlet ... as already said she presents lissi dolls and hannas candles ... lol how sad am I :giggle:.... can't say I noticed her being unclean :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back