Seen it all now ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just remembered I think Queenie has on of these, I've got a feeling that when she takes her bag off the hook on the table it's a signal that your time is up. I wonder if she got hers from QVC!

A lady at work has one of these, and they're pretty handy tbh, like another poster said, saves you scrabbling on the floor to retrieve your bag, keeps your bottom clean lol, and keeps your handbag in view. There do retail at about £4 each, so the pack of two is a little bit overpriced, and if you're buying online there is normally a p&p charge....so all in all not a bad deal!

There was a thread on here a while back about people hanging their bag round their neck, whilst holding their trousers up to stop them trailing on the loo floor, squatting so they don't actually touch the loo seat and having a wee at the same time. That's multi-tasking!

I was just going to post that that's what I do - except that I roll my trousers up! :blush: :D

Has anyone got the item number for these as I saw them and thought they were a great idea and now can't find them?!

Thanks!

Em xXx

Thank you - I've just ordered. Been looking on line at other places for them but these seem to be the least 'bling' ones which is what I'm after!!!!

Em xXx

Latest posts

Back