There is just so little

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Groundhog day - northern nights, handbags and Ojon stuck in a loop!

How right you are Nikkid, sometimes I switch it off, go and do the things I have to do, then several hours later switch it on again and blow me it's always seems to be Northern Nights. Fabulous at 40 and beyond or some gems that I could never ever afford. Feel that they are losing touch with their demograhic (not spelt it right!) or that they are getting lazy and complacent. Saves me loads of ££££ tho. You would think that sell out shows like Awaken jewellery would demonstrate that people are looking for things that are affordable and different

I agree with all!

Nothing I REALLY want - nothing I'm looking forward to TSV wise.

Completley agree that some stuff in years old and how much do we really need of bedding/handbags/skincare etc?

I did buy some NN about 2 weeks back - my first purchase in months.Was tempted by yesterday's flannel TSV - but honestly? I didn't need it.Realistically (sp) if i was in a dept store I wouldn't buy two bedding sets in a month - if at all!!

I used to buy a lot of fashion from QVC, but just lately I have gone back to Marks and Next.

I used to try and watch it all the time when it first started, I loved it. It was a novelty I spose and the novelty has worn right off now :sleepy:

I prefer watching IW, it's just got so much to take the pith out of :giggle:

Don't watch much, record a few things and watch at x12. I do buy items in clearance/last clicks and had some good prices for things I liked when they were shown at full price. Postage costs are very high and you can source things elsewhere at free/lower postage and the prices are nothing to write home about anymore. But I guess it is tough everywhere at the moment and most people are watching the pennies so must be buying less. Thank goodness for FARTing.

I agree. I hardly ever buy from them now and when I switch onto the channel, I'm rarely tempted to stay for long. Time was I was petty much guaranteed to tune in for the TSV launch (unless it was craft, which isn't my thing), now I hardly ever bother.

My usage of this site, though, seems to have increased in inverse proportion.

I don't think my interst in qvc is novelty - I've been a viewer too long :) I'm still watching - for some bizarre reason I find it really relaxing - but there is really really nothing that I think I really must have!

I agree with you all.
In the past, I used to watch QVC all the time or at least leave it on TV to have company while doing other things.
I used to like nearly all the presenters. :happy:
Now it's the contrary. I hardly ever watch QVC. :sad:

But maybe everything will change back to normal when Debbie Flint :heart: will be back.
I will watch all of her shows, I loved watching her and listening to her ! :flower::flower:

Does anyone know when she'll be back on ? :cheeky: :wink2:

I agree with you all.
In the past, I used to watch QVC all the time or at least leave it on TV to have company while doing other things.
I used to like nearly all the presenters. :happy:
Now it's the contrary. I hardly ever watch QVC. :sad:

But maybe everything will change back to normal when Debbie Flint :heart: will be back.
I will watch all of her shows, I loved watching her and listening to her ! :flower::flower:

Does anyone know when she'll be back on ? :cheeky: :wink2:

Hopefully soon:thinking2:

I can't wait until the next Harald show :grin:
What great fun he was last time.. I really thought that I wouldn't like him, after seeing some scarey pics!
How wrong I was, he was fab & such fun :giggle:

I totally agree that it has become repetitive. It's like they have become complacent. I would love a rival shopping channel to start up, that would make them sit up and take notice.

Latest posts

Back