Hills Collection- Nails Inc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Has anyone got The Hills collection Nails Inc. I have just paid for mine today, and wondered what anyone thought to it?

Hurrah its going to ship!!!! thought it might be stock problem but its on its way!! It had good reviews so Im happy.

Im excited for you Dazzler, lol.. I haven't seen the Hills Collection, but will go have a peep on qvc.. Ive got my eye on 2 new OPI colours & 2 LD.. Enjoy having a play when they arrive :47:

Im excited for you Dazzler, lol.. I haven't seen the Hills Collection, but will go have a peep on qvc.. Ive got my eye on 2 new OPI colours & 2 LD.. Enjoy having a play when they arrive :47:

Thank you Daisy. Hope you enjoy your new colours too if you go for those. go on you know you want too.........:cool2:

DD is an avid HILLS and NI fan, she was slightly disappointed in the lacquers as she feels they are more of a matt finish than the other NI colours she has, hth

Thats a great set you've ordered Dazzler, plus getting the Caviar top coat as well.. 5* reviews too.. Yeah, I know I want to...will wait a few weeks, lol :cheeky:

DD is an avid HILLS and NI fan, she was slightly disappointed in the lacquers as she feels they are more of a matt finish than the other NI colours she has, hth

Thanks Jabba. I prefer shiny to matt too,.hopefully the topcoat will shine them up.

Thats a great set you've ordered Dazzler, plus getting the Caviar top coat as well.. 5* reviews too.. Yeah, I know I want to...will wait a few weeks, lol :cheeky:

I really needed the topcoat so thought it was a good buy to say there are fab colours in as well.

I liked the look of these colours too but the only Nails Inc I have is the free one that came in the sunday paper a while back !

How do they compare against OPI and Leighton Denny?

I liked the look of these colours too but the only Nails Inc I have is the free one that came in the sunday paper a while back !

How do they compare against OPI and Leighton Denny?

I like the nails inc Sue, because of the coverage and the colours are vibrant. I also like OPI for the ease of brush application as for LD I find then a bit pricy myself. I like the Nails inc cavier topcoat as recommended by Sazza- thanks Sazza. When this is applied I like the finish.

Got mine on order. I've never tried Nails Inc so thought I would give them a whirl. I've also ordered the 10 piece minis as well as I've been really disappointed with the finish from the high street brands I've been using.

I have this collection, it is great value coz I love the topcoat. The pink does go on matt but shines up with the topcoat. The teal is fab xX

Latest posts

Back