Kipling TSV 28/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mine has finally arrived too. Will be keeping got the black cuby and it is so different from any others that I have. Not too disappointed that there is no mobile pocket as it never rings so it doesn't matter where it is in my bag :D

not sure... mine might be going back... ordered the black cubby - but not that sure at all really...

I think it is weird not to have a mobile pocket. All bags are made with them these days. HMMM is it a QVC knock off!!!:eek:

I saw this bag in my local store for 54 pounds ,i dont think it had a mobile phone pocket , in fact the other day when i went to see a very expensive designer bag they told me most bags now dont seem to come with them ....wonder why

*** Unbelievable ***

I'm returning the TSV and thought I'd get the Fairfax instead.

Went onto the Ebags site and they had it in Pink Crush for 30% off. Doesn't bother me that it's a summer colour, so went ahead and ordered it on Sunday. When I tracked it, it hadn't been allocated a tracking number yet and alarm bells went off.

Sure enough, today I got an email from Ebags saying that they were sorry but they had been advised by Kipling that this item had sold out.

Wouldnt have been so bad if Kipling hadn't told me the exact same thing when I ordered the identical item from their summer sale!!

Ebags have offered me a 10% discount and free shippping but I think they should honour the sale price for this season's colours to keep me sweet. I've written to them to say this, but I'm not holding my breath.

Does anyone else think I'm not meant to have a Fairfax in Pink Crush???

Still really want the Fairfax but £49 is a lot of money (even with 10% discount).

Can you let me know what you think of your Tignanello bag when it arrives? Have the same colour on cheque hold.

Latest posts

Back