Kipling TSV 28/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone had problems ordering today? I've gone through confirm order but it doesn't confirm?

Having just said I placed a massive order, I returned to the page and mine's not gone through either!! Hope I can sort it out!!!

Em xXx

Right, solved it!!! I think what had happened was some of the items had sold out since I put them in my basket. I logged out, went back in and started from scratch and obviously wasn't able to put stuff in the basked that was now sold out and the order went through!

Em xXx

Right, solved it!!! I think what had happened was some of the items had sold out since I put them in my basket. I logged out, went back in and started from scratch and obviously wasn't able to put stuff in the basked that was now sold out and the order went through!

Em xXx

me too just did it again and has gone through, some items sold out but had to find and alternative:eek:

My DD loves my bags, have got her a ballu bag and visit purse in pink crush for xmas! ( she's 5 and needs lots of bags!!!:rolleyes:)
Also got a bag for my niece for xmas.

Having availed myself of the 50% discounted bags plus a trip to the Kipling outlet shop at the weekend, it really would have to be a secret purchase!

Have you received your order from the Kipling website yet? Usually, they're very quick, but I emailed them and they said they had a huge backlog due to a high demand. Said they would dispatch my order last Friday, but the tracking system at the weekend said it still hadn't been sent. Tried looking at "My Account" today, but it keeps crashing.

Just wondered if anyone else had had any problems.

Oh thanks, what resolve! :rolleyes: Just ordered lots of little prezzies for Christmas! Thanks for the idea and the code for the free postage, though I nearly didn't need it! :eek: Now I defo cannot watch a TSV!

Have you received your order from the Kipling website yet? Usually, they're very quick, but I emailed them and they said they had a huge backlog due to a high demand. Said they would dispatch my order last Friday, but the tracking system at the weekend said it still hadn't been sent. Tried looking at "My Account" today, but it keeps crashing.

Yes, I ordered £136 worth on the 20th and they emailed me to cancel my entire order yesterday! :mad:

Yes thanks, got all mine yesterday afternoon. :) Seems a bit hit and miss when the sale is on as to whether orders go through smoothly.

Hello Piecan,
Where is the Kipling outlet shop please? I did not know they had one. :)

I've been to the Bicester and Ashford one, had to be done.;) Think I prefer Ashford as there is a nice M&S outlet shop there too, but it's further away from me.

I couldn't get the Kipling website to accept my card :confused: Works fine everywhere else - must be fate telling me I don't *need* another Kipling bag ;)

Cancelled

They cancelled my order too - despite only having one bag on it.

I wrote and complained asking them to honour the price for the new Winter collection. They offered me a 15% discount instead.

Not happy. Wouldn't have minded if they had told me straight away that they couldn't complete the order - not take my money and then tell me!

Bet they won't be having another 50% sale in a hurry.

Those of you who got your bags - enjoy :)

That's so annoying. Mine says it's been dispatched so fingers crossed I'll get it! They obviously don't have very good stock control going on!

Em xX

The shop in Regents Street some of the items have 75% off if any one is passing, Hubbies credit card took a right bashing last weekend.

Latest posts

Back