Kipling TSV 28/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No ideas what it is yet ? :D

Need a new bag after the Kipling website didn't want my money :p

The Kipling website didn't want my money either! Am interested in the new season colours so just hoping for a style I like... Oh and easy pay would be great too :D

TSV is just under £35

It looks rather like the Follo bag to me.

Last edited:
Would have loved this TSV at the start of summer (esp the lime one), but I think I'll go to bed now I've had a peek. I don't really need it and the more tired I become, the more my resolve weakens!

I like the look of the style, but I'm not too sure about the colours. I don't yet have a black Kipling bag though. :)

I bet you weaken Primrose!

Kipling Follo Medium Handbag with Detachable Shoulder Strap
Item Number: 140649
QVC Price £42.25
Today's Special Value Price £35.25
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

For a bag that's both versatile and super-stylish, be sure to grab the Follo medium handbag from Kipling. Choose from five fabulous colours with two featuring the new cube print, designed especially for QVC. The bag has three zipped pockets to help keep you organised, with a roomy inner section for larger items and an interior zipped section to keep your purse safe. The detachable strap allows you to wear it across your body or as a shoulder bag. The bag measures about 32cm x 19cm x 14cm (12.5" x 7.5" x 5.5") and comes with a detachable monkey keyring.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.140649

In the preview, Jill clearly said it was unde £35, yet it is over £35. :rolleyes:

Lorraine has just said that the TSV bag is the same shape/style as the leather Sophie bag that they do.

Edit:Oops just realised Jantac mentioned it being like Sophie

Nope not for me either. Disappointing they didn't have Cassis, instead of their Special QVC colours...they could have QVC written all over them as a special print next time!

I have the Defea in Raspberry, use it as my baby bag.

My first Defea (which I think QVC calls Delta) was in Raspberry as well Fallen Angel. It's my travel/dog show bag. I bought the Winter Beige (at least I think that's what the shade is called) and it arrived today. Neutral but different and I love the size and design.

I've also now bought the TSV in black because I don't have a black Kipling. I'd love the leather Sophie but the washable ones are more practical for me.

I/ve ordered it too, in black, need large black bag. would love the leather bag but too expensive for me, and I think it is quite heavy. so really looking forward to this. think it is a good price.

I would have got it if it had been on easy pay but i have enough already and i agree, it looks too heavy for my use. Be nice to take on holiday though.:)

I've ordered it in the black cuby. I have enough bags, but what the heck, I work for my money!! We were in Prague the other week and hubby bought me a bag from the Kipling store there. It was a City bag in the April style in a lovely pink - £80 - and it was on sale!!!

He was going to buy me a little Sophie bag in silver, but that was the same price. Also, because it was so sm;)all I would only have been able to use it as an evening bag. No good for work. So the fact that the TSV is the same shape is quite good. I don't think I could justify spending over £130 for a Sophie leather bag - not from Kipling anyway (but would buy Mulberry though!!)

£70 for this :confused:

Latest posts

Back