Waiting for a delivery.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi all :) My delivery arrived about 15 minutes ago, very nice it is too! Sorry yours seem to be delayed, its definately TJC warehouse end as the parcel arrived day after their website says despatched.

Hiya Spindrift, thanks for the update. Have just checked mine and am getting the same message as yourself.
No details on the 'tracking' either. You mention DX, are they the carrier....not heard of them before?

Btw, did Gemcherub mention that she recently had a Saturday delivery.....did you poppet? :flower:
Yes i did last Saturday 8am very strange never had a Sat delivery before but the carrier is not a van its just people in their own cars (if you know what i mean lol) so maybe its up to them personaly if they work on Saturdays who knows!

Hi all :) My delivery arrived about 15 minutes ago, very nice it is too! Sorry yours seem to be delayed, its definately TJC warehouse end as the parcel arrived day after their website says despatched.

Good news Tab waht did you get? link, photo :wink2:
When you go to the link for the carriers website it won't show until they receive it which will be the morning of the delivery HTH

Hi Tabs, that's good to hear and that all is well with your delivery.
Thanks.gif
for letting us know.

Still got the same Dispatched status.......umm.......shouldn't it be spelled...Despatched? Always thought
that 'dispatch' meant...to dispose of, discharge or a communique/report. Don't worry......just me being pedantic! mysmilie_1537

Clicking on the 'More' link tells me that DX (whoever they are) don't recognise my tracking number.
Perhaps my little ring is still sitting in the warehouse awaiting collection?

Feel the same way Spindrift, I'm just getting a bit :dull: with all this waiting, it certainly makes
Rocks.TV stand out with the very speedy service they provide.

Sacha;293825Clicking on the 'More' link tells me that DX (whoever they are) don't recognise my tracking number. Perhaps my little ring is still sitting in the warehouse awaiting collection? [/QUOTE said:
Hey Sacha

The details on DX dont usually show until later on at night, (guess when they pick them up from the warehouse)

Then it says due for dispatch on date below, and there wont be one!

I have never gotten this message on a Friday so not sure if they will deliver on a Saturday, usually though, its always delivered next day from the 'due for delivery on' message

hope this helps

Hi Clicking on the 'More' link tells me that DX (whoever they are) don't recognise my tracking number.
Perhaps my little ring is still sitting in the warehouse awaiting collection?

Sacha that usually means that the parcel has been picked up from the warehouse but is on it's way to the delivery hub. It gets scanned in there and then suddenly the tracking info starts. The delivery hub will be the nearest depot to TJC and then it gets loaded onto a truck to go to your local depot. If you check back tonight it should be showing. However, unless you've paid for Saturday delivery (don't know what options TJC have) it's likely to be with you on Monday. Care to share what goodies you're waiting for???? x

With thanks to all.......

Sacha that usually means that the parcel has been picked up from the warehouse but is on it's way to the delivery hub. It gets scanned in there and then suddenly the tracking info starts. The delivery hub will be the nearest depot to TJC and then it gets loaded onto a truck to go to your local depot. If you check back tonight it should be showing. However, unless you've paid for Saturday delivery (don't know what options TJC have) it's likely to be with you on Monday. Care to share what goodies you're waiting for???? x
Yep, happy to do so Meesh...now that I know I've a sporting chance of actually receiving it. :mysmilie_738.gif:

Its a Tsavorite ring in YG, a first for me and happened to see rather lot of this gemstone being sold
last week at reasonable prices.

And my thanks to everyone who's responded on this thread
:clapping: as its been very helpful to learn about
the inner workings of TJC's delivery system......and their somewhat bizarre order update info!

Attachments

• Tsavorite  241724.JPG
    Tsavorite 241724.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 170
Nice colour Tsavs Mrs! Fingers crossed that it arrives - any change in status on the delivery website?

Yep it did Fluffy, earlier in the week, thanks for asking. :hi:
But although the gemstones are a nice vivid green, I'm not at all impressed by the quality of the goldwork, very thin and sharp under the setting.....and it measures a size P according to their ring sizing chart!
Got some pics if you're interested.

It's my following order that's all gone completely pear shaped......mysmilie_1476

Well Meesh, I've had an order in place since last week and again no movement on the order status. So I rang up to see why it hadn't been despatched, CS couldn't tell me but later on I saw that the whole order had been cancelled and to ring CS!! :eek:

Now they tell me they've just had a 'big stocktake' and it must be that none of my items are in stock.......from both TV auction and the online store. But I had to contact them first before they could discover that my order couldn't be fulfilled. Talk about fuzzy logic........I still don't get it! mysmilie_1456

Yep it did Fluffy, earlier in the week, thanks for asking. :hi:
But although the gemstones are a nice vivid green, I'm not at all impressed by the quality of the goldwork, very thin and sharp under the setting.....and it measures a size P according to their ring sizing chart!
Got some pics if you're interested.

Yes please! .... are you sending it back?

It's my following order that's all gone completely pear shaped......mysmilie_1476

Oh no! Seems they don't want your pennies.

The definitely don't want mine .... I get the welcome message when I login but then I'm asked to logon to bid so have never got further than just looking.

Oh crikey - that used to happen with alarming regularity but I thought that had all been sorted out. What was it Sacha - can we keep a look out for you?

I'm sorry you're having issues. There's nothing worse than feeling like you have a lovely piece of bling on its way, only to find that it's not. :(

Oh no! Seems they don't want your pennies.

The definitely don't want mine .... I get the welcome message when I login but then I'm asked to logon to bid so have never got further than just looking.
A couple of pics to give you an idea...I'm still pondering what to do as I quite like the stones...
though the ring will not be worn....it is too big!

CopyofP1010708.jpg

The goldwork on the inside is pretty thin in places and the edges on left and right are actually quite sharp. The stones are set at a slight diagonal and the prongs are quite uneven in length.
Must have been a 'Friday afternoon' jobby!

P1010713.jpg

Sorry Sacha, it's a pretty ring but with workmanship like that it deserves to go back.

Goodness knows when you'd see your refund tho. :wonder2:

Sach - I can't remember how much you paid for this but honestly, that lack of symmetry in the main stones would drive me insane. Unless you paid a tiny amount I'd be tempted to send it back because you're going to have to spend more to put it right and you shouldn't have to do that.

I'm pretty sure that you could get some nicer Tsavs as well.

This isn't up to your normal standards Mrs I'm afraid.

Sorry Sacha, it's a pretty ring but with workmanship like that it deserves to go back.

Goodness knows when you'd see your refund tho. :wonder2:

Sach - I can't remember how much you paid for this but honestly, that lack of symmetry in the main stones would drive me insane. Unless you paid a tiny amount I'd be tempted to send it back because you're going to have to spend more to put it right and you shouldn't have to do that.

I'm pretty sure that you could get some nicer Tsavs as well.

This isn't up to your normal standards Mrs I'm afraid.
Yep you're both right, twill never be worn as it slips round my finger and I'd likely feel it was money down the drain. I'd still like some good colour Tsavorite in my collection and it does seem a bit pricey elsewhere but no worries, I shall enjoy the 'search'. :happy:

I agree it doesn't look quite right, why don't you email the PS at TJC they seem to have quite alot of the old stock numbers of Tsavorite still in stock around the same number codes as yours would have been.

Latest posts

Back