Waiting for a delivery..... - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all :) My delivery arrived about 15 minutes ago, very nice it is too! Sorry yours seem to be delayed, its definately TJC warehouse end as the parcel arrived day after their website says despatched.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
    Hiya Spindrift, thanks for the update. Have just checked mine and am getting the same message as yourself.
    No details on the 'tracking' either. You mention DX, are they the carrier....not heard of them before?

Btw, did Gemcherub mention that she recently had a Saturday delivery.....did you poppet?
    Yes i did last Saturday 8am very strange never had a Sat delivery before but the carrier is not a van its just people in their own cars (if you know what i mean lol) so maybe its up to them personaly if they work on Saturdays who knows!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabs View Post
    Hi all :) My delivery arrived about 15 minutes ago, very nice it is too! Sorry yours seem to be delayed, its definately TJC warehouse end as the parcel arrived day after their website says despatched.
    Good news Tab waht did you get? link, photo :wink2:
    When you go to the link for the carriers website it won't show until they receive it which will be the morning of the delivery HTH

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think i can do a link but....it's a large Smokey Quartz solitaire in Silver...528993 :)

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Hi Tabs, that's good to hear and that all is well with your delivery. for letting us know.

Still got the same Dispatched status.......umm.......shouldn't it be spelled...Despatched? Always thought
    that 'dispatch' meant...to dispose of, discharge or a communique/report. Don't worry......just me being pedantic! mysmilie_1537

Clicking on the 'More' link tells me that DX (whoever they are) don't recognise my tracking number.
    Perhaps my little ring is still sitting in the warehouse awaiting collection?

Feel the same way Spindrift, I'm just getting a bit with all this waiting, it certainly makes
    Rocks.TV stand out with the very speedy service they provide.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Sacha;293825Clicking on the 'More' link tells me that DX (whoever they are) don't recognise my tracking number.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Sacha

The details on DX dont usually show until later on at night, (guess when they pick them up from the warehouse)

Then it says due for dispatch on date below, and there wont be one!

I have never gotten this message on a Friday so not sure if they will deliver on a Saturday, usually though, its always delivered next day from the 'due for delivery on' message

hope this helps

Meeshoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
    Hi Clicking on the 'More' link tells me that DX (whoever they are) don't recognise my tracking number.
    Sacha that usually means that the parcel has been picked up from the warehouse but is on it's way to the delivery hub. It gets scanned in there and then suddenly the tracking info starts. The delivery hub will be the nearest depot to TJC and then it gets loaded onto a truck to go to your local depot. If you check back tonight it should be showing. However, unless you've paid for Saturday delivery (don't know what options TJC have) it's likely to be with you on Monday. Care to share what goodies you're waiting for???? x

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up With thanks to all.......

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshoo View Post
    Sacha that usually means that the parcel has been picked up from the warehouse but is on it's way to the delivery hub. It gets scanned in there and then suddenly the tracking info starts. The delivery hub will be the nearest depot to TJC and then it gets loaded onto a truck to go to your local depot. If you check back tonight it should be showing. However, unless you've paid for Saturday delivery (don't know what options TJC have) it's likely to be with you on Monday. Care to share what goodies you're waiting for???? x
    Yep, happy to do so Meesh...now that I know I've a sporting chance of actually receiving it. :mysmilie_738.gif:

Its a Tsavorite ring in YG, a first for me and happened to see rather lot of this gemstone being sold
    last week at reasonable prices.

And my thanks to everyone who's responded on this thread
    as its been very helpful to learn about
    the inner workings of TJC's delivery system......and their somewhat bizarre order update info!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tsavorite  241724.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	4375  

Meeshoo Guest

Nice colour Tsavs Mrs! Fingers crossed that it arrives - any change in status on the delivery website?

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Tsavorite Sacha...right up my boulevard that one! Hope it arrives soon :)

Post Thanks / Like

Did your ring eventally turn up, Sacha?