don't bother watching - CARP

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apologies for my ignorance, but what is Shopping TV? Thank you. xx

It's on SKY 683 from 6ish till 11ish its like car crash shopping telly with the worst bunch of presnenters it has ever been my misfortune to see.

No exageration but watching paint dry has more excitment about it than the presneters on Shopping TV.

It's on SKY 683 from 6ish till 11ish its like car crash shopping telly with the worst bunch of presnenters it has ever been my misfortune to see.

No exageration but watching paint dry has more excitment about it than the presneters on Shopping TV.

And the channel is called 'Quizchannel' on the EPG? What's going on there?

I've seen the guy who wuz on last nite before tho it wuz the first time i'd seen him do a live show, another awful presenter. Is it jus me or duz he look like the Mask? I carnt remember his name pmsl lol

I've seen the guy who wuz on last nite before tho it wuz the first time i'd seen him do a live show, another awful presenter. Is it jus me or duz he look like the Mask? I carnt remember his name pmsl lol

Yes I saw him, said about a kettle "Says stainless steel on the box but I have been told to say it's tatanium"

Why can't they just get some decent presenters, makes no sense to me at all.

Latest posts

Back