Bamix 4 day rip off £149.....amazon =£86

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
Bamix 4 day rip off £149.....amazon =£86

Need I say more?:mad:....this reallY pi***s me off.....criminals...thats £63 cheaper with FREE P/P, saying you another £7.90...thats a £75 saving.

IDEAL RIP OFF...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I rest my case. But its' the usual scenario, look around before you buy. What I will give IW, is that you can see what it does. Still does not excuse the price difference though !

Last edited:
Need I say more?:mad:....this reallY pi***s me off.....criminals...thats £63 cheaper with FREE P/P, saying you another £7.90...thats a £75 saving.

IDEAL RIP OFF...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Maybe I'm the one that's wrong but I don't think this is correct - I can't find the IW Bamix kit on Amazon. They have the Titan for around the same price as everywhere else, but not the Swissline Silver.

The £86.99 I can find is for a second hand Titan.
Please can you provide a link to what you're talking about :confused:

Yes its a used one from a marketplace seller, to be fair the Ideal World one is different

So it's used and a different model - and you are complaining Idea World is doing something wrong? If you are going to complain at least find one that is the same model!!

Alan

colanders cook shop on amazon...same machine now £94.00....still 56 quid cheaper

It is not the same machine tho look at the pictures, i agree the IW one is overpriced but its not the same mackine or kit you get so you are not comparing like with like

138253_STANDARD___20080701.jpg

31zu01FTsOL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
My father was a man of the cloth.......:D:D:D.......was never allowed to swear..:eek:
Point taken Deanos...maybe not the exact same model......but still far too expensive. They are excellent machines, but would never pay almost £160 inc p/p.

Latest posts

Back