OPI TSV - Thursday 26 November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveheart look away from your screen now! There is no way I am going to fart on this TSV. The brown colour looks more like Holiday Glow to me (yes, yes, yes). I attach photo of Shimmery Chic which is more bronze. The red looks like it could be a creme shade which is fine by me - can NEVER have too many reds and Golden Rainbow looks as if it is going to be great as a glittery top coat. Oh and I'm always using Nail Envy. Didn't care for the Avoplex on the Go but maybe this is because the delivery system was clumsy - using a bottle will be easier as I'll be able to get out as much as I want. Don't like the hand cream but as that's only one item out of 8 I'll be holding my fart in! x

Attachments

• opi-shim-merry-chic-holiday-wishes-2009-nail-polish.jpg
    opi-shim-merry-chic-holiday-wishes-2009-nail-polish.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 171
You may be surprised to know that I bought the last christmas OPI TSV Valm. I could be tempted myself with this one if the price is right.

You may be surprised to know that I bought the last christmas OPI TSV Valm. I could be tempted myself with this one if the price is right.

Oh my word, have you come over to the dark side?? I bought last years as well (you will probably be horrified to know that I did already own one of the colours in that kit but still bought it (was not farting as merrily as this year) (although in my defence I did swap the duplicate on MUA later). Have just looked at my account and last year's cost £29.80 for a 7 piece. I can't tell whether the Avoplex is full size so who knows what price this one will come in at.

Oh my word, have you come over to the dark side?? I bought last years as well (you will probably be horrified to know that I did already own one of the colours in that kit but still bought it (was not farting as merrily as this year) (although in my defence I did swap the duplicate on MUA later). Have just looked at my account and last year's cost £29.80 for a 7 piece. I can't tell whether the Avoplex is full size so who knows what price this one will come in at.

No Valm I am still an :angel: however I have my weaknesses but don't tell anyone.

The red one looks like it could be either Dear Santa or Smitten with Mittens but I like the look of all the colours anyway!

The Avoplex in the picture is full size VALM

TSV contains:

15ml Original Nail Envy
15ml Avoplex Replenishing Oil
15ml Meet & Jingle Nail lacquer (rich crimson)
15ml Holiday Glow Nail Lacquer (charcoal grey with shimmery silver)
15ml Golden Rainbow Lacquer (shimmering gold with rainbow glimmer)
50ml Avonplex High Intensity Hand Cream
2x Toe Separators

Well ive just ordered the Merry Midnight separately from eb*y... was cheaper direct from the US :thinking2:

Oh no love heart spotted me! Must hide! Probably neither and if i do it i might get it as a gift. are you the only f.a.r.t now? You seem to do it alone these days!

Oh no love heart spotted me! Must hide! Probably neither and if i do it i might get it as a gift. are you the only f.a.r.t now? You seem to do it alone these days!

I do seem to be flying solo these days. My fellow f.a.r.ters are few and far between these days. Fair weather f.a.r.ters I would say.

I do seem to be flying solo these days. My fellow f.a.r.ters are few and far between these days. Fair weather f.a.r.ters I would say.

Your not alone LH - have been going through items reorganising storage.

Result is a no buy on all skincare, body moisturisers. haircare or makeup.
I must have enough to last my DD & myself for the next 5 years at least.:sad:

My one weakness now is nail polish.:angel:

Latest posts

Back