Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's feast or famine on QVC, isn't it? Weeks of overpriced and boring (imo) TSVs followed by half a dozen you just gotta have! Aaaaargh.:lol:

Ooh great! That's just before my birthday so I can justify buying it as a birthday treat. Providing it's got stuff in it I need/want.

It's feast or famine on QVC, isn't it? Weeks of overpriced and boring (imo) TSVs followed by half a dozen you just gotta have! Aaaaargh.:lol:

It's always the way...! :D

But it suits me though cos then I can be being good for a while...being good....still being good.....be really really naughty and extravagant briefly :devil:..then return to being good...being very good, still being good.. until I crack and do it all over again.

If QVC didn't have the boring bits I'd probably never ever be good and I;'d have to be drummed out of the F.A.R.T.S.!

Ooh great! That's just before my birthday so I can justify buying it as a birthday treat. Providing it's got stuff in it I need/want.

Yep. Cos we're Ok for lippie now aren't we? ;) :D

I'm hoping for a fantastic new blusher -or a big size of the tinted primer which I've only just discovered....New colours in the Dream Creams... new mascara.....Ooooooooo!

I'm hoping for a fantastic new blusher -or a big size of the tinted primer which I've only just discovered....New colours in the Dream Creams... new mascara.....Ooooooooo!

We are :) I'm a long way into my new Venus Lippy now - still loving it:angel:. I nearly succombed to some Bobbi Brown Lip Crayons on Sunday night but fortunately for my debit card I missed out, and I felt hugely guilty for being disloyal to my Venus lippy for even thinking about them ;)

The tinted primer is amazing - was so frightened I'd end up orange but it just doesn't happen, does it?

I really wanted the smoky eye kit she did last time she was on but missed out.

It's always the way...! :D

But it suits me though cos then I can be being good for a while...being good....still being good.....be really really naughty and extravagant briefly :devil:..then return to being good...being very good, still being good.. until I crack and do it all over again.

If QVC didn't have the boring bits I'd probably never ever be good and I;'d have to be drummed out of the F.A.R.T.S.!

It can be arranged LA. You're on a yellow card at the moment.:tongue2:

Get a grip woman. hope the tena's are close by.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with the small sizes in the last TSV, I had a similar try-me a few years ago so I passed on it. Usually her TSVs have 6 or 7 full size items so fingers crossed for that again. I don't mind paying a bit more for the Laura TSVs to get the good stuff!! Whilst my cupboards are bulging from all the b&bs I have stock-piled I'm not complaining!

Decisions, decisions - this one or Smashbox? Jump in when you're ready Loveheart! :giggle:

hmmm, i would love to try the tinted primer.ATM i am using the clientele sheer warmth, which is fab, but I feel this brand is on the way out and QVC selection is running low.
I used the supernatural tinted from philosophy, but the clientele one is better

I am not that keen on LG blush or eyeshadows: too dark and pigmented imo, I prefer SB.
BnB: this is indeed hit and miss, I own a fair and regular and they are exactly similar and a bit too orangey for me.

So, i am not sure that I wil go for the TSV (i will buy the SB one, the elemis tsv, maybe the decleor tsv.... o yes, there is a carole hochman tsv on the horizon too, ooooh lord save my cc lol)

:
Decisions, decisions - this one or Smashbox? Jump in when you're ready Loveheart! :giggle:

Get both valm and all the L'occitane you want. See if I care. In fact buy 2 of each and anything else you like. I've had it with you today Valm. Fancy any Philosophy? It's on next if you're interested. There's a OTO. :taphead::headbang::doh:

:

Get both valm and all the L'occitane you want. See if I care. In fact buy 2 of each and anything else you like. I've had it with you today Valm. Fancy any Philosophy? It's on next if you're interested. There's a OTO. :taphead::headbang::doh:

A OTO, why didn't anyone tell me? Where's the link? Might buy 6 of them just for the hell of it!! Oh loveheart don't get stressed with me - am only dreaming most of the time. Unfortunately farting seems to be too ingrained for me.

A OTO, why didn't anyone tell me? Where's the link? Might buy 6 of them just for the hell of it!! Oh loveheart don't get stressed with me - am only dreaming most of the time. Unfortunately farting seems to be too ingrained for me.

There may be some bargains tonight Valm though I doubt it. The Philosophy stuff is very dear at the moment isn't it, and shouldn't that be, fortunately farting is too ingrained for you?,:thinking2:

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed with the small sizes in the last TSV, I had a similar try-me a few years ago so I passed on it. Usually her TSVs have 6 or 7 full size items so fingers crossed for that again. I don't mind paying a bit more for the Laura TSVs to get the good stuff!! Whilst my cupboards are bulging from all the b&bs I have stock-piled I'm not complaining!

Me too hon. I could see how they'd be great if you wanted a LG travel kit of those particular products, or for newbies who don't know that she usually gives us proper sizes for a very similar price, but i was quite cross about the minis and felt a bit swizzed after looking forward to it for a while.

Fingers crossed for this one huh? :D

There is a LG TSV on QVC US this month. Keep an eye on the site as we usually get a smaller version of their one as ours. It will give you all an idea of what is in it.

Will do sweetie! :D *trots off to check the date of the US one*

Latest posts

Back