I've ordered a Slanket!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll fess up.....................I bought one. I popped Slanket in the search option on the ST forum and feedback was good so went for it. I love it!!!!!! My offspring tease me and call me Jabba but I don't care. x

No you're not sad. I nearly ordered it several times and then changed my mind. I think i might have to get it though as i hate the cold. Still undecided.

No you're not sad. I nearly ordered it several times and then changed my mind. I think i might have to get it though as i hate the cold. Still undecided.
It was the 3 easy pays that did it for me , I wont notice I've bought it ( thats my excuse anyways) :angel:

It's confession time, I ordered one too!! It was the sleeves that won me over. I always fling a throw over myself when watching TV as get freezing in the winter months and cannot afford to have the heating on all the time. I am now actually quite excited about it and can't wait for it to arrive which makes me doubly sad. No doubt it will be the object of mockery in my house but if it keeps me warm and means I can scoff and read at the same time I will be happy. I went for blue cos my settee is blue, perhaps I'll blend right in and not get laughed at

For all those who are "undecided" !, I bought one for my OH last year (in manly Everton blue ) he really likes it, its long enough to more than cover his "large rugby players frame" and keeps him snug and warm for those chilly evenings....I call him Obi Wan :cheeky::thinking2::flower:

I bought a cream Slanket when it was the TSV last year and I've never even used it once. Maybe it's because I'm such hot stuff already! :giggle:

It's confession time, I ordered one too!! It was the sleeves that won me over. I always fling a throw over myself when watching TV as get freezing in the winter months and cannot afford to have the heating on all the time. I am now actually quite excited about it and can't wait for it to arrive which makes me doubly sad. No doubt it will be the object of mockery in my house but if it keeps me warm and means I can scoff and read at the same time I will be happy. I went for blue cos my settee is blue, perhaps I'll blend right in and not get laughed at

Let them laugh - you'll be toasty!:giggle: I bought cream to match my cushions:cheeky: apparently I "blend":angel: My dd has been known to wear it and if I take it out, the dog jumps on the sofa for a cuddle!

I bought a cream Slanket when it was the TSV last year and I've never even used it once. Maybe it's because I'm such hot stuff already! :giggle:

Snap! I have the cream. I can also be described as "hot" stuff but that could be power surges due to my advanced years:tongue2:

Well I have to admit I have tried Oh's on !, I am 5ft 2 (boasting LOL !) dont try and walk just tuck all the extra under your feet , you will be cosy and snug and still able to use your arms !.

Thanks, i think i might give it a go.
If i stand up very straight i can be 5ft 2:grin::grin:

Latest posts

Back