Dear QVC...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Salsiccia Sciocca, I haven't watched Italian TV for at least ten years UNLESS I am forced to when eating a pizza or something. Couldn't bear it then and can't bear it now. I do remember Ambra though! I had my hair cut this morning (haven't looked at myself yet) and flicked through a few magazines similar to Hello etc. What rubbish, the same old faces, the same old silicone boobs, the same old photographs of talentless people in embarassing poses. Much prefer QVC and the re-runs on Alibi!

Almerinda, great to hear that, even more cool points to you!!!:star: Gosh, Ambra, what a blast from the past, hadn't thought of her in ages... I was a schoolgirl in those days...

Almerinda, great to hear that, even more cool points to you!!!:star: Gosh, Ambra, what a blast from the past, hadn't thought of her in ages... I was a schoolgirl in those days...

Funnily enough the friends who introduced me to QVC used to watch "Non e la Rai" every single day. Mind you they were both men. I think that it was the over the knee socks and doctor martens that did it.

Dear QVC,

Could you please make sure that Anne Dawson is kept in Italy, permanently - i'd be most grateful :cheeky:

Yours sincerely,
Daisy2911 (Miss)

Dear QVC

Please, i beg you, no more dedicated days -beauty day, craft day, silver day bla bla bla. Even your most dedicated viewers are starting to switch off!!

Oh and please no more Basso!!!!!

Most of the celebrity names mean absolutely nothing to me!!!!!!!How cool is that??

Who is Cheryl Cole? A no talent manufactured pop star who became a footballers wife and ,then became a judge on a "Talent" show..which is a laugh in itself becasue I'd like to know what talent she's got other than her boobs,her white teeth and perfectly coiffed hair.Her marraige cetificate to Ashley Cole? Yeh..OK
She's insignificant and is just another disposablle "Star" . The public willhave forgotten about her in a couple of years when they're on to the next "Star".

Who is Cheryl Cole? A no talent manufactured pop star who became a footballers wife and ,then became a judge on a "Talent" show..which is a laugh in itself becasue I'd like to know what talent she's got other than her boobs,her white teeth and perfectly coiffed hair.Her marraige cetificate to Ashley Cole? Yeh..OK
She's insignificant and is just another disposablle "Star" . The public willhave forgotten about her in a couple of years when they're on to the next "Star".

LOL - Dont be shy - tell us what you really think!!

I assume you are her #1 fan then?:nod:

Watching Cheryl "more extensions than hair" Cole advertising shampoo on telly at the mo bugs me almost as much as the mascara ads with lash extensions, falsies and CGI'd lashes! :mad:

She's no better than she ought to be - as my old nan would say.

Watching Cheryl "more extensions than hair" Cole advertising shampoo on telly at the mo bugs me almost as much as the mascara ads with lash extensions, falsies and CGI'd lashes! :mad:

She's no better than she ought to be - as my old nan would say.

Me too! I can't believe the cheek of the company - you're worth naff all unless you have a lion scalped and the mane attached to your head. I appreciate most shampoo adverts must use hair extensions to emphasise the look, but c'mon the woman is known for the sheer amount of hair extensions she uses, I doubt she has a single real hair on her head.

(ps I do like her on the X Factor, just can't believe they're using her to sell shampoo)

Dear QVC,

Could you please make sure that Anne Dawson is kept in Italy, permanently - i'd be most grateful :cheeky:

Yours sincerely,
Daisy2911 (Miss)

I don't mind Anne at all and would happily have a chat with her over a pizza!
Hate those black and white, lace-up high heels that she wears though! They Remind me of Sylvester the cat for some reason........

Ryan, I think that you and I would get on like a house on fire!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back