Kim clearance show gaffe?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
The guest presenter said, "we've teamed this up with some "sh*tty shorts!"..and then she said again "sh*tty"?! I tried to rewind on virgin plus but it's on the blink so I couldn't hear it again..but I'm sure my ears didn't deceive me...did anyone else witness this hilarous faux-pas?!

Don't s'pose it's on qvcuk.com? I have to say I did watch some of this, but wish I'd spotted that!!!

The guest presenter said, "we've teamed this up with some "sh*tty shorts!"..and then she said again "sh*tty"?! I tried to rewind on virgin plus but it's on the blink so I couldn't hear it again..but I'm sure my ears didn't deceive me...did anyone else witness this hilarous faux-pas?!

It was all sh*tty:eek:

OMG how funny! what a slip up! I bet Kim was not impressed.

hahaha! Serves her right for not coming over to flog her reduced price tat herself. I saw a few minutes of a show last night and the reductions weren't that great! Quite misleading when they kept flashing up the You Save £10 or whatever button. At a quick glance, it looks like that is the price.

bet she'll say she was saying they were city shorts :D Sh*tty is much better though! Can QVC use this description for most of their fashion items in future please?!

Yes I heard it:D

Is it me or is the larger model usually called Joy but they were calling her Brenda today? :confused:

I too wish QVC would bring some fashionable clothes, I think their fashion shows ar getting worse.

She def says Shi**y shorts, coz she changes her tone, repeats it then says City shorts!:eek:

The guest presenter said, "we've teamed this up with some "sh*tty shorts!"..and then she said again "sh*tty"?! I tried to rewind on virgin plus but it's on the blink so I couldn't hear it again..but I'm sure my ears didn't deceive me...did anyone else witness this hilarous faux-pas?![/QUO

Amy said that she would be on again at 1 p.m. wonder if someone read this post!!

Didn't see this, but it would be a logical slip of the tongue, since the sh from shorts and ity from city could so easily run together!! I bet she's bricking it in case Kim gets wind of it!!! And, as it happens, it's such a Freudian slip as well - love it!

I think she was trying to say "fitted"...but I think it gave away what she really thought of the merchandise!

Latest posts

Back