Debbie Flint .... What do you think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am just watching Debbie on the Craft Show with Amy. She is such a breath of fresh air - nice voice to little to, not too pushy and just all round very nice. I didn't like her very much first time round but she seems to have matured or perhaps it's me. Well done Debbie - I wish you luck and look forward to seeing a lot more of you.

I've watched the craft show on Sky+ just now. Debbie was good today, and her nails looked much better - do you think somebody pointed her to this forum? If so, tell her next not to wear tight clingy tops tucked into her bottom half. She's far too top heavy for that look. Just a small push today and she might have toppled over.

I've watched the craft show on Sky+ just now. Debbie was good today, and her nails looked much better - do you think somebody pointed her to this forum? If so, tell her next not to wear tight clingy tops tucked into her bottom half. She's far too top heavy for that look. Just a small push today and she might have toppled over.

yes debbie is aware of this site

Just watched Debbie on with Joseph Esposito - she did a terrific job & Joe seemed to genuinely get on well with her.. Bet he'd rather do a show with Debbie than one with Catherine, who did a show with Joe recently & didn't stop talking..
Unfortunately, Catherine is now on with Lulu Guinness, so expect some brown nosing! :cheeky:
ps.. Well done Debbie

Joseph is lovely and seems so interesting. Missed the show but glad he was given the chance to speak. I have some of his dimonique and it's lovely, understated, subtle and classy.

She seems nice enough and doesn't interrupt the guest or go on about her family history. At the moment she is a breath of fresh air but give it time. Soon her annoying little habits will reveal themselves. Every presenter has them. I am pretty sure that there will be a word she overuses or somethng she mentions too often. I haven't noticed a Debbie catchphrase as yet.

Joseph is lovely and seems so interesting. Missed the show but glad he was given the chance to speak. I have some of his dimonique and it's lovely, understated, subtle and classy.

He spoke a lot Silversequin, Debbie didn't interupt or talk over him.. Joseph is very nicely spoken & a true gentleman.. Am sure he'd be very happy doing a show with Debbie again.. I don't have any of jewellery, but may watch his show tomorrow :47:

Hi All

Great to see Debbie back.

I actually asked a week or so before she came back if she would ever return to QVC and she did not reply! Must be psychic eh.

Hope she gives Julia a run for her money, although I like her she does show off a little lol!

Cheers

Debbie was around before I wathced QVC. She is so 'normal,' by that I mean she puts on no airs and graces and is very natural. It is comfortable to watch and listen to her. Nice addition to QVC.

I couldn't remember Debbie from the early days though I must have watched her. I think she has a warm, bubbly personality and is very good at showing off the products and asking the vendors sensible questions about them. I like her :up2:

I haven't seen her present before but my first impression having watched her this morning is favourable.

My one criticism...and this really is just nit-picking for the sake of it......is the way she pronounced Paraiba Tourmaline as "Paraaba".

I haven't seen her present before but my first impression having watched her this morning is favourable.

My one criticism...and this really is just nit-picking for the sake of it......is the way she pronounced Paraiba Tourmaline as "Paraaba".

I said the exact same thing. I hate it when presenters pronounce things wrong. I said "paraiba, not paraaba!" when she said it. Silly I know, but it did irritate.

I saw her Debbie Flint for the 1st time today - I quite like her. Very self deprecating and funny. Makes a refreshing change. x

Latest posts

Back