Beauty TSV bags that you remember/still have

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only have one I have kept, it's a LE circular large compact type shape in black satin with rhinestones and Small & Precious embroidered on it, dunno why but I love it !

I still have a lovely Liz Earle black satin evening bag, which I often use and I also lent it to a friend to go with an outfit for a wedding. A decent bag can make me buy a TSV sometimes :eek:

Well I never, you'll have to find another nook or cranny to shove it in then. Perhaps if you spent less on TSV's and pashmina's you could get yourself a back for your wardrobe.:giggle:

I haven't bought any pashminas LH! :envy:

I only have one I have kept, it's a LE circular large compact type shape in black satin with rhinestones and Small & Precious embroidered on it, dunno why but I love it !

I have that one too Julie but have never used it, what do you use it for?

I use mine for keeping makeup in.

A cream LE one with a stick on mirror
Molton Brown round brown one, that is years old.
A big white Elemis washbag with two size compartments.

Mostly LE ones:

I have the cream one with a stick on mirror
also a slightly smaller aqua one with stick on mirror
a black pencil case type bag
a small blue striped ruck sack
a striped hanging washbag
a white hanging wash bag with 3 compartments
a blue beach bag

I'm not really into beauty at qvc - although I do remember LE doing some lovely evening bags? I have a couple of models prefer - a bronze glittery one,that I use to put all my essential make up in and I had a huge white vanity case that I just threw away because it looked like woodchip wallpaper!!

I have hairdryers, rollers, various hair brushes in a Decleor, and Gatieau beach bag. I have used various bags for storing stuff and for keeping my bits and pieces in my work bag.

I have that one too! Very cute. I also have a couple of LE black satin evening bags that I still use from time to time. They are very well made. I also have a drawstring Liz Earle bag that it stuffed with my millions of muslin cloths. I am currently using a large pewter elemis make-up and before that I was using a smaller elemis one. Now that I think about it I haven't bought a make-up bags for ages. To be honest, I try to avoid the bags, not because they aren't useful but because, over the years, I have gathered together too many. Where does one put them??????

I'm not really into beauty at qvc - although I do remember LE doing some lovely evening bags? I have a couple of models prefer - a bronze glittery one,that I use to put all my essential make up in and I had a huge white vanity case that I just threw away because it looked like woodchip wallpaper!!

I keep my sewing stuff in the woodchip case. I actually went to the trouble to line it with felt becuase I didn't like the raw interior!!!!! The handle came away the other day though. Not that it matters as I don't do much more than sew on buttons!

To be honest, I try to avoid the bags, not because they aren't useful but because, over the years, I have gathered together too many. Where does one put them??????

The purple velvet drawstring Elemis one I mentioned is the only one I have kept in all honesty because as I say, it fulfils a useful function as my sewing bag! lol
All the others have been given away to the DDs etc., either to use or just play with when they were smaller!

Latest posts

Back