Are QVC biased with customer reviews??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the last 2 reviews i have made (both for the same item) have not been published. they were positive about the ityem but negative about QVC (i said the picture was carp and that they should take a note out of QVC US's book). all other reviews both good and bad have been published. Even the one where i said there should be a no star option as it was so bad lol

Has anyone written a negative review about a dennis basso item, and had it published? This would seem quite unlikely to me, as QVC regard him as their golden goose, and don't acknowledge anything which would suggest otherwise.

All my review, good and bad have been published. I've notice Catherine does do on about the reviews a lot though.

I dont think that QVC are bias in their reviews per se but I really believe that the presenters are VERY SELECTIVE when mentioning the reviews on certain items they are quick to harp on about the reviews when they are generally good, but they rarely mention the reviews when the product has mainly negative ones or those with a low star rating

i heard Gianetta(?) from Veronese telling us about a bad review for the necklace she was showing and explaining how the 'piece' must have slipped through the stringent net....she apologised to the buyer which i thought was cool, but the presenter was eager to move on.

My reviews have all been published and I would say I am fair in my comments - if I don't like something I say exactly why and maybe what could have improved the product.

Latest posts

Back