is stacey from ybf coming back on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

staffies

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if Stacey is coming back on to qvc uk as last time she was on she said she wouldn't be back for a long, long time! Very strange!

I'm sure I saw some YBF hours somewhere... *nips off for a look*

Nope. Can't see them now... sorry chick. :(

Last edited:
I'm starting to suspect that Stacey has had her hey day. I used to LOVE Model's Prefer and it was the only TSV I'd actually wait up for until midnight. The quality was generally good, she was infectious with her enthusiasm and the prices were brilliant. Maybe I've outgrown her but I'm not interested in YBF at all, it seems contrived and the products just aren't as attractive as MP, and they're more expensive. Nothing appeals to me anymore which is a shame. I imagine she'll be back before Christmas with a TSV, I'm sure she mentioned something in a show about not being back for a while but when she did return it would be with something special.

Tx

thanks

thanks all! It was on the website that she was coming back on 4 Nov I think for about 3 shows. Then the dates disappeared and its not showing that ybf is on atall. Never mind, I will save my money for nail varnish! LD and OPI Tsv - if they're good.:angel:

I'm starting to suspect that Stacey has had her hey day. I used to LOVE Model's Prefer and it was the only TSV I'd actually wait up for until midnight. The quality was generally good, she was infectious with her enthusiasm and the prices were brilliant. Maybe I've outgrown her but I'm not interested in YBF at all, it seems contrived and the products just aren't as attractive as MP, and they're more expensive. Nothing appeals to me anymore which is a shame. I imagine she'll be back before Christmas with a TSV, I'm sure she mentioned something in a show about not being back for a while but when she did return it would be with something special.

Tx

I agree and I haven't wanted to order anything from YBF as yet except for the eybrow pencil duo that is on waitlist. The products seem more expensive and the kits contain so much less. I bought a white beauty case a few years ago and it was crammed full of goodies. The price was very good but I have never seen anything even remotely like it since. It would be shame to see her go as she is always very entertaining.

I like Stacey, she seems up for a laugh
she swore live on air one show she did with JR poor Julia squirming...loved it lol
she is always very entertaining in a crazy American sort of way!!!!!!!

I did notice yesterday that Stacey was back in early November but the dates have now been removed and it was only for 3 hours. It seems a long way to come for 3 hours on QVC. I did prefer the Models Prefer makeup and I still use the eye shadows and the yellow powder in the container with built in brush. I bought it again from the YBF range and it does not work properly, unfortunately I did not open it until months later. Looks like I will have to break it to use the powder. Such is life!! I enjoy watching Stacey as I think she is the only one who would actually dare to come on tv with no makeup. I dont think you would see JR doing that. I think that JH did it once with Stacey. Well done to her!

I did notice yesterday that Stacey was back in early November but the dates have now been removed and it was only for 3 hours. It seems a long way to come for 3 hours on QVC. I did prefer the Models Prefer makeup and I still use the eye shadows and the yellow powder in the container with built in brush. I bought it again from the YBF range and it does not work properly, unfortunately I did not open it until months later. Looks like I will have to break it to use the powder. Such is life!! I enjoy watching Stacey as I think she is the only one who would actually dare to come on tv with no makeup. I dont think you would see JR doing that. I think that JH did it once with Stacey. Well done to her!

Funnily enough I seem to recall a few of the presenters joining Stacey makeup-less for her shows - and JR was definitely one of them! Very brave, I wouldn't do it!

Julia always starts any YBF/MP shows with no makeup on her face unless she has been presenting in the previous hour - i've always admired her for doing this. Katherine Huntly has done this in the past too.

Tx

Do they still do her clothes range on QVC?

i really like stacey and I loved her models prefer stuff.It was a tsv I always bought.

I really dislike her ybf stuff - it seems strange to say its not the same but I don't think it is.

Lucky enough recently to be in New York.I had just booked into a hotel turned round & Stacey was walking towards me. Wow,she looks fabulous close up. She was with a chap & lit the place up. Did notice there were lots of glamous women about,don't know if she giving lectures that day in the hotel.

Hi Tophatter. Welcome to the forum. Love the name!

I love Stacey as a person and wish I had a 10th of her zest for life. However, I have been disappointed with the YBF line. Models Prefer was always good for a bargain without compromising on quality. I find that I can't afford to buy her stuff on a whim now and have to consider the value for money which just doesn't add up anymore.

As I've mentionned before I went on the MP cruise in 2008 and I have to say that Stacey is even more fabulous in person than she is on the telly. I completely agree with Tophatter that she lights the room up when she walks in.

I was really worried about the new range, and to be honest I have been a bit more reserved about buying the things now compared to how wild I went when MP was on, although to be honest I think part of that is just thinking my purchases through more thoroughly on the whole. I have so far managed to "collect" the primer, foundation, mascara and some cream eyeliners and I have been really pleased with all of them, especially the primer. The liquid eyeliners were a bit rubbish but overall I've been happy. I remember her saying that the prices have gone up because she no longer uses parabens in the make-up and uses more expensive ingredients instead. Plus the exchange rate shooting up can't have helped, I know people have commented on the LG prices going up too and I expect its for the same reason.

Latest posts

Back