is stacey from ybf coming back on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:22: specsavers anyone... :tongue2:

:heart::flower:xxxx

:hi: I think the pixies have been hiding the YBF dates from me - the same as they do with my specs and keys! :D

I'm sure they were there though. Something must have changed I guess.

:hi: I think the pixies have been hiding the YBF dates from me - the same as they do with my specs and keys! :D

I saw them too Love A' Kin so they must have been there!!!

Now where did I put are MY glasses and my keys????

I saw them too Love A' Kin so they must have been there!!!

Now where did I put are MY glasses and my keys????

WHA'?

old_lady-12775.jpg

I thought I should reveal my mug on the forum.
That's yours, L A'K? Specsavers.....:giggle:

I must have been fooled cos that's my trademark "classy" pose that I always use in photos, but I see now that the lady in the pic is much better looking, and younger than I am, with better dress sense to boot - plus she's obviously found her specs. I'm still looking for mine! :D

You mean the fact that they told us what was in the set as opposed to telling us that it would make a lovely gift for the hostess at our next cocktail party?

As long as she always sells her eyebrow pencil, I love that.

I am on waitlist for them; nearly at the end of the last one I have!!
Strangely though, I could actually pretty much do without them now. My eybrows seem to be much better than they were a few years ago. Must be all the vitamins and supplements that my husband gives me.

I am on waitlist for them; nearly at the end of the last one I have!!
Strangely though, I could actually pretty much do without them now. My eybrows seem to be much better than they were a few years ago. Must be all the vitamins and supplements that my husband gives me.

My order for the eyebrow pencils is "in process" and they are "in stock" on the website today. Maybe we aren't losing her!

I hope we don't lose Stacey cos I do enjoy her shows. I like her foundation, and her eye pencils are really smooth. But noticed that she only has 19 items on qvc web, and there were 23 last week, so items seem to be going into clearance. Maybe its to make way for new stock!:flower:

Latest posts

Back