Who got the Dawn Bibby DVD TSV set?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Not normally a fan of the Bibby but I saw this the other day and liked the idea of learning some new techniques. I've watched about half of it and the sound is out of synch with the visual. I'm not that bothered as a lot of it isn't focused on her face as it's mainly focused in close on the crafting but it is v annoying when you can see her lips moving out of synch! I presume that it's like this on everyone's and there isn't just an error on mine. I welcome your comments if you have got it too - is yours the same?

BTW, I haven't used the 3 shimmer sprays or glaze as I have this type of product in another brand. If anyone wants to buy them from me plrease let me know. Thanks

Leonie has just announced on her blog that she is decamping to create and craft/Ideal world, she says there hasn't been any fallouts, form what I heard qvc wouldn't give her a presenting job and c and c have offered her a good job, I don't think she'll be working for Dawn anymore, I like Leonie and would like to wish her every success.

Leonie has just announced on her blog that she is decamping to create and craft/Ideal world, she says there hasn't been any fallouts, form what I heard qvc wouldn't give her a presenting job and c and c have offered her a good job, I don't think she'll be working for Dawn anymore, I like Leonie and would like to wish her every success.

Awwwww, I'll miss her, she's really popular too. I'm not keen on the Amy person who was presenting today.....too dour....

I ordered Dawn's cd but it'll probably be another 3 weeks before it arrives....

Is she the one who says 'lickle' all the time?

drives me nuts. I scream at the screen its little ....little with two t's

Yep along with that stupid 'I've just had a stroke' head tilt. Grrrr

I wasn't going to say anything about that, but being you've already done .so .. here goes. 3 things about Leonie get on my nerves:

1 likkle
2 tilting head
3 wetting her thumb before touching the papers

Having said that, I think she's sincere and was very brave to return to live TV after losing her little boy. I wish her the best on C&C.

Funny timing - watching Leonie on the DVD earlier I was thinking that she presents better than Dawn - more down to earth and less pretentious. I actually thought that she hasn't really got a chance with Dawn about though has she. All she gets is the odd show when Dawn needs another holiday(!) or is ill! Good luck to her. I really don't like C&C though - tacky!

Funny timing - watching Leonie on the DVD earlier I was thinking that she presents better than Dawn - more down to earth and less pretentious. I actually thought that she hasn't really got a chance with Dawn about though has she. All she gets is the odd show when Dawn needs another holiday(!) or is ill! Good luck to her. I really don't like C&C though - tacky!

I don't like it either. Despite the "Likkle",( which Dawn does too) and the head on one side, which doesn't bother me,I think she is the best craft presenter that QVC had and they are idiots to let her go.
I too wish her all the luck in the world but am sad that I won't see her again and have to put up with the misery twins, Dawn and Amy. The apple didn't fall very far from the tree there, did it.....:cheeky:

We've met Leonie on crafting days several times at the "mill" ....she's Great, she doesn't try to be some thing she's not. More important SHE is a crafter ( I've never seen her with ink free hands yet) and she will explain anything to you. Unlike DB and SW, Leonie has a lovely bubbly personality, I just hope the Weightman-woman is kept away from her.

Blimey does it really matter how Leonie speaks or moves her head! :whew2:

If you want to sell your sprays - join CraftTelly.com Tina - we have a swap/sell section on there.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed that mine is out of synch but I did spot the woman eating biscuits and then brushing the crumbs on to the floor followed by 5 minutes of trying to remove the biscuit debris from her teeth. But, back to 'out of synch', I only bought the DVD to see what JJ looks like after seeing all the female presenters having multiple (you know whats) at the mere mention of his name. Well that, plus the goat-keeping tips.

I too am sorry that Leonie is leaving Dawn and QVC. Regarding the tilting of her head,she has a medical problem with her neck. She said once that she spent her first birthday in hospital having an operation to reduce the problem she was born with. I know several northerners who say `lickle`, must be a regional thing.

Latest posts

Back