Leonie is moving to create and craft!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for that.

Now we just need C & C to be on Freeview all day.

I imagine it will mean that Amy will be on QVC more often as there will only be her to cover for Dawn.

I imagine it will mean that Amy will be on QVC more often as there will only be her to cover for Dawn.

Yes, I agree-but why QVC would choose Amy over Leonie is beyond me! They should have offered Leonie a more regular slot to keep her-I for one will now watch C & C, as she is one of the best demonstrators around.

I like Leonie and I hope that she has a chance to flourish once she's out from under Dawn's shadow. She never got the shows she should have had on QVC so I wish her luck on C+C and I'll be tuning in to watch as I think she's terrific to watch.
I just hope they let her do ATC's as it will expand C+Cs product range a bit further.

Jan

I'm afraid I always hit record when Amy is presenting and fast forward after programme finishes.
It explains why Leonie wasn't there today when Dawn said last week that she would be.

Thanks theresa b. Very interesting. It seems that she's going to be a presenter rather than a guest crafter. I wonder how she'll fare at selling because at the moment she concentrates on the crafting aspect. She doesn't have to do item numbers and prices and all that stuff. Can't imagine her doing that - she's rather woolly sometimes!! Anyway, I hope it works out for her. Still won't make me buy anything from Create and Craft - don't trust them to get it right.

C&C will no longer ship abroad so I no longer watch. They say it's too expensive but surely we should be the judge of that, we who have to pay the postage. They didn't even suggest that they put up the charges, just stopped it.

I really like Leonie and can't stand personality-less Amy. I really don't like C&C though. Can't get it on Virgin anyway.

Just heard about this on another forum...

http://leoniepujol.blogspot.com/

At the risk of alienating a large section of this forum (again), after my 'gushing' and 'fawning' over Debbie Flint, this is terrible news (I know, there are worse things in the news - Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan & Peter (!)) but F My Old Boots, they've just got one down to earth presenter back and now they're losing good old 'common as muck' (like me) Leonie*. Her style of presenting is 'unique' to QVC. She can make me buy Kanban kits! I'll never see her on I.W. because I don't like them so don't watch them (hence the reason for my not posting on or even reading the comments on 'their' forum here). But I can't blame Leonie for wanting to progress in her career and I wish her the very best of luck.

* Yes, I craft. Yes I'm gay (which, incidently stands for 'Good As You') and yes, I like musical theatre :wink2:

Last edited:
C&C will no longer ship abroad so I no longer watch. They say it's too expensive but surely we should be the judge of that, we who have to pay the postage. They didn't even suggest that they put up the charges, just stopped it.

Why have they still posted shipping rates on their website then? I full accept this could be brute carelessness and stupidity:drunk:

Why have they still posted shipping rates on their website then? I full accept this could be brute carelessness and stupidity:drunk:

They still ship to the Channel Islands for the sum of £11.90! Bargain..:tongue2: Mind you they are unbale to find my home on an island the size of a postage stamp so I gave up on them a while ago.

They still ship to the Channel Islands for the sum of £11.90! Bargain..:tongue2: Mind you they are unbale to find my home on an island the size of a postage stamp so I gave up on them a while ago.

Ooooh I am so shocked and surprised at such a poor attempt by them.:devil:

Couldn't they have asked your neighbours for directions? The ones with tails and braying voices I mean :grin:

No idea, Vampy. This came hot on the heels of them emailing their overseas customers, asking if they would contribute to the C&C magazine as they were interested in doing a series of articles on crafters round the world. I did a piece complete with the requested photographs, then received the "we will no longer deliver" letter.

I was annoyed with them anyway as I'd received a parcel which, amongst other things, contained 20 sentiments sheets, all of which were blurred. They refused to replace them as I was outside the complaint period. I pointed out that the parcel took over 3 weeks to reach me, but they wouldn't budge. QVC are very understanding when this happens.....

Good luck to Leonie, I really like her style of presenting, she is always putting the finished cards up to show first :clapping: Can't warm to Amy,sorry :thinking2: she makes me think she is teaching to kindygartners, just can't watch her :giggle:
Seems qvc chose Amy presenting over Leonie :smirk: their loss!!

Daydreamer

Latest posts

Back