ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clogau 9ct Gold Tree of Life Limited Edition Diamond Accent Locket & Chain
Item Number: 696242
QVC Price £372.00
Today's Special Value Price £304.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Be one of the lucky few to own this limited edition Tree of Life locket by Clogau Gold. This beautiful oval locket measures about 22mm x 15mm (0.9" x 0.6") and is hand-crafted from 9 carat yellow gold. The front of the piece features Clogau's famous ivy-like Tree of Life design wrought in 9 carat rose gold, accented with six round-cut diamonds. The back of the locket is engraved with the words 'Cariad am bath', Welsh for 'Love forever'. Limited in edition to 3000, the numbered locket comes with a 45cm (17.7") chain and certificate. Diamond: 0.018 carat.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.696242

Anyone know what the gold weight is on this TSV, has it been mentioned on air at any point? Ludicrous to be selling a gold locket & not tell you how much gold you're actually getting, or is this just me? Bearing in mind it's only 9 ct gold anyway, I'd like to have this information.........! lol

Anyone know what the gold weight is on this TSV, has it been mentioned on air at any point? Ludicrous to be selling a gold locket & not tell you how much gold you're actually getting, or is this just me? Bearing in mind it's only 9 ct gold anyway, I'd like to have this information.........! lol

Why, were you thinking of buying one KWC?:taphead:

Latest posts

Back