Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my!..I hope it contains some ~eye~ stuff, preferably pcmc :tongue2: (full size, together with the face cream) I can't recall the last time a decent tsv had something for the eye!:cool2: Maybe I missed it, but have been using good quality over the counter ones but feel I need a boost of pcmc.

daydreamer

Oh I am using a 5ml size of the PCMC eye cream at the moment. It seems very nice so far.

Keep an eye on Keeley's blog on Facebook, she drops hints.

It will depend what is in it of course whether I buy it or not.

I hope they make a mistake on the price of cleansers and toners again - going to be coming to the end of mine soon!! lol!!

That was fab - wish to god I had bought more but if I remember correctly it was in New Year and I was skint lol!!

I hope they make a mistake on the price of cleansers and toners again - going to be coming to the end of mine soon!! lol!!

That was fab - wish to god I had bought more but if I remember correctly it was in New Year and I was skint lol!!

I bought 2, for me it has been the bargain of the year.

I bought the BCC kit as it was fabulous value, plus good cause and I use those products.

Someone has asked for hints for the this TVS on facebook. Keeley has been off line travelling to events it seems.

I asked Keeley re why there was no sensitive cleanser & toner in the Xmas kit and also why it wasn't in the last TSV. I also asked what the Xmas TSV was going to be and here is the response: -

Hi Claire, my fault as too be honest i like this combination together Rosepetal Cleanser and Apricot Toner for a lot of skin Types. Also we can only supply what QVC request and the sensitive option not that popular to do in a kit unfortunately sorry x

Christmas TSV ok 3 full size products( 2 never been on QVC before for the body, 1 world wide exclusive skin care for daily use a 30ml pot of luxury and a travel) maybe easy pay and huge saving watch this space xx

I asked Keeley re why there was no sensitive cleanser & toner in the Xmas kit and also why it wasn't in the last TSV. I also asked what the Xmas TSV was going to be and here is the response: -

Hi Claire, my fault as too be honest i like this combination together Rosepetal Cleanser and Apricot Toner for a lot of skin Types. Also we can only supply what QVC request and the sensitive option not that popular to do in a kit unfortunately sorry x

Christmas TSV ok 3 full size products( 2 never been on QVC before for the body, 1 world wide exclusive skin care for daily use a 30ml pot of luxury and a travel) maybe easy pay and huge saving watch this space xx

thanks, looking forward to this one:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

So we can take it then this will be a bath and body style TSV. Interesting.

No doubt the Milk Bath will be one. I actually prefer the Retreat myself, which QVC never does full size in TSVs.

I hope no milk bath. I just would never spend so much on something like that. I would like to see the Papaya exfoliating cream or the Manoi body oil. There is a lovely lavendar herbal rescue mask, which really soothes my skin. If any one of those was in the TSV I would definitely be making a purchase.

I'm hoping someone can find out before hand what the TSV is as Harvey Nichols are on gift with purchase at the end of November for about 2 weeks but I would prefer to buy from QVC for the value.

Fingers crossed Keeley may give some other details away nearer the time!!

Chris

TV Guide has been changed and Elemis TSV is the Sunday 6th not the 5th. :)

Saw an Elemis show over the weekend. Keeley mentioned 6th and Julia that a facial wash will feature.

Latest posts

Back