Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this is the TSV then I think I won't be F.A.R.Ting over this one. I spot a 30ml pot of PCMC. Sorry Loveheart.:flower:

Thank you! is this PCMC?

It might be the 30ml of luxury that Keeley mentioned in her reply to one of the FM's email to her... I hope so, as I have never tried PCMC and wouldn't mind trying it, as my skin seems to really love Elemis stuff... oh, very exciting, finally a TSV to look forward to, the last TSV I got was the SBC one in August, so I feel even Lovehart can't complain if I get excited over this one! Let's hope the price is right!:sun:

You think its the 30ml? I wonder how much it will cost?

Hi LL, They usually are 30ml if it is PCMC When it's in a TSV I think. I'm not sure but it's about £48 worth. DUH!! sorry LL you probably mean the TSV price. lol

Just enlarged the photo and I see the Pro radiance cream cleanser - wasn't there something called radiance in their last TSV? Exotic lime and ginger body wash and body moisturiser, gente rose exfoliator and PCMC.

This would be my first beauty TSV since July. If this is the TSV (Sazza is never usually wrong with her great detective abilities) I'm going for this one. Although I may well off load the cleanser :grin:

oh this looks heavenly.........
OH DEAR I said I was going to be good after buying kipling last week........................

the pcmc does not agree with me so if anyone wants to buy it from me please let me know,I dont know why it just does not like me...am ok with everything else though
weird !!

Thanks Sazza , this looks a good'un . Maybe the price will be around £46 quid then they can go on & on about how you are just paying for the PCMC & everything else is a bonus !!!

xxx

It might be the 30ml of luxury that Keeley mentioned in her reply to one of the FM's email to her... I hope so, as I have never tried PCMC and wouldn't mind trying it, as my skin seems to really love Elemis stuff... oh, very exciting, finally a TSV to look forward to, the last TSV I got was the SBC one in August, so I feel even Lovehart can't complain if I get excited over this one! Let's hope the price is right!:sun:

Hi SS. I won't complain if the price is reasonable. Please see my reply to TF. I have been known to indulge in a bit of Elemis myself.

just emailed customer services it it the Elemis Luxurious Collection and it is QVC Priced at £48.00. Maybe the tsv price would be £38.40? (minus 20%)

My guess is £39ish... TSV prices seem to be just under the 20% off mark usually. Anyway, provided it is not over £40 + p&p (which is bound to be a fiver if not more) I'm going to get this!:heart:

I'll say we get easy pay on this, we did on the one last christmas.
The Gatineau was on easy pay yesterday, so think Elemis will be too.

The hand/body wash and lotion are £18 each as a kit duo is £38
The PCMC is £45/46
15mls of the Rose exfoliater
and the new cleanser.

Good job Loveheart is on our side on this one, because her farting mission would have no chance with this particular TSV!!!!:tongue2:

your right SS. I think we all deserve this TSV as a present to ourselves after all the f.a.rting we've done lately.

Latest posts

Back