Elemis TSV 6/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Lime and Ginger hand and bodywash is gorgeous...never thought I would like it but so nice. Keep going back for a second pump!

I asked Keeley re why there was no sensitive cleanser & toner in the Xmas kit and also why it wasn't in the last TSV. I also asked what the Xmas TSV was going to be and here is the response: -

Hi Claire, my fault as too be honest i like this combination together Rosepetal Cleanser and Apricot Toner for a lot of skin Types. Also we can only supply what QVC request and the sensitive option not that popular to do in a kit unfortunately sorry x

Christmas TSV ok 3 full size products( 2 never been on QVC before for the body, 1 world wide exclusive skin care for daily use a 30ml pot of luxury and a travel) maybe easy pay and huge saving watch this space xx

First of all thanks as this looks FAB!!! Woopie!!

But haven't we had the lime & ginger wash & body lotion as a tsv before?!? So why does Keeley say 2 body products never before seen? Do you think because they are bigger sizes?

oh Loveheart its awful...too many nice tsvs
I have made a decision to buy the ring,forget the elemis as the pcmc doesnt suit me and then hope I hate the nails inc one...bitten all my bl**dy nails anyway so thats good!!!!
now going to bed to sulk:thinking2:

oh Loveheart its awful...too many nice tsvs
I have made a decision to buy the ring,forget the elemis as the pcmc doesnt suit me and then hope I hate the nails inc one...bitten all my bl**dy nails anyway so thats good!!!!
now going to bed to sulk:thinking2:

Aw Queenie, hope you have nice dreams of all the lovely TSV's. Night night.:sleepy::sleepy:

Im not sure what to do about this kit. I wonder what exactly lime with ginger would smell like. I will go to a shop and try it.

It is hard to describe so you are better smelling it for yourself. I HATE ginger usually but this is a warm wintry smell. My sister is a journalist and got sent a gorgeous ginger and lime set....otherwise I would never have went near it!

Aw Queenie, hope you have nice dreams of all the lovely TSV's. Night night.:sleepy::sleepy:

you mean nightmares LH :thinking2:
there just no way I can get all the tsvs I like so I am going to pass on this..even if its on seven easy pays with free postage:cheeky:

Its going to be an expensive month, this looks glorius, excited by this LG, Nails inc and YBF. I've been really really good for months so am going to treat myself for christmas :heart:

you mean nightmares LH :thinking2:
there just no way I can get all the tsvs I like so I am going to pass on this..even if its on seven easy pays with free postage:cheeky:

You say that now Queenie but when the time comes you may change your mind. :thinking2::sad:

Elemis 5 piece luxurious face and body nourishing collection 1x150ml radiance cream cleanser
1x300ml lime and ginger hand and body wash
1x300ml lime and ginger hand and body lotion
1x30ml PCMC
1x15ml gentle rose exfoliator
Qvc price £48
P&p £5.45

Elemis 5 piece luxurious face and body nourishing collection 1x150ml radiance cream cleanser
1x300ml lime and ginger hand and body wash
1x300ml lime and ginger hand and body lotion
1x30ml PCMC
1x15ml gentle rose exfoliator
Qvc price £48
P&p £5.45

This is even better than I thought, as from the pic the body products looked only slightly bigger than the cleanser, so I wasn't expecting them to be twice the size at 300ml each! I am definitely getting this!:heart:

Latest posts

Back