Wrong Item Received!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
Hi
I just wondered if this had happened to anyone else before and what you did.

I ordered ABC skinwash trio and my neighbour took in the parcel from QVC yesterday as soon as I saw the size of the box I knew something was wrong - when I opened it inside was a Prescriptives Super Line Preventer Extreme!

I rang QVC customer care and they just said they would send me a return postage paid label in the post but obviously with the postal strike and the length of time it takes to receive stuff from QVC I could be waiting ages which doesn't seem fair since it is QVC's mistake. I was going to take the parcel to the post office on Monday and pay the postage myself first class so at least it would get back to QVC quickly and then they could send out a replacement which would come quickly as it came by courier.

Just wondered what other people thought.

Thanks.

If it was me I'd phone back customer services & say exactly what you have said. ie send out replacement at the same time as return label. They have done this for me when they sent out teh wrong decleor product.

There's no way you should have to wait for a returns label before they send out the correct product. With the postal strikes you could be waiting till 2010!! :tongue2: I'd call back and insist your replacement is sent out while they're waiting to get the wrong product back.

Thanks for the replies. I will ring customer services again and ask them to send out the replacement now and see what they say and let you know.

Thanks very much for all your help.

I just spoke to a lovely lady in customer services called Carol. She has arranged for a replacement to be sent out by courier and for the courier to collect the wrong item - although having said that I won't be in as I work 9 - 5 so will have to return that item on Monday but at least I don't have to wait for my order now - I wonder why the first lady I spoke to last night couldn't arrange this?

I just spoke to a lovely lady in customer services called Carol. She has arranged for a replacement to be sent out by courier and for the courier to collect the wrong item - although having said that I won't be in as I work 9 - 5 so will have to return that item on Monday but at least I don't have to wait for my order now - I wonder why the first lady I spoke to last night couldn't arrange this?

That's a good result. I've had varying helpfulness from QVC CS. Some of them are very helpful and friendly, others sound like they're having a lie down and your phone call is disturbing them! :cheeky:

It invariably depends on the kind of operator you get through to, some cant do enough to help where others cant do less! I often find if you need to escalate a problem to a Manager/Supervisor it can be a real nightmare to get past the "normal" operators.

Latest posts

Back