Joan Rivers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her :) but don't share her love of Camilla :cool:
Ditto. She used to call Camilla all the ugly mares under the sun but now she's right up their collective ar$es, still it got her an invitation to the wedding didn't it. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Apparently, how Joan got to meet Prince Charles and become friends with him and HER, I don't use HER name.......

HER Great Grandmother used to be the MISTRESS of Prince Charles Great Grandfather Edward ?. Anyway, he gave her a Platinum Diamond and Pearl Brooch. Somewhere along the line it got sold and Joan bought this brooch some years ago. When she sold a lot of her fine Jewellery in America, Sotheby's, the brooch was Catalogued and Prince Charles noticed it. He contacted Joan to buy it privately, which he did, and then gave the brooch to HER as a Present before they got married.

Talk about keeping it in the family............

Careful, the moderator may lock out this thread saying it's off the subject of QVC. Oh, I forgot it's not an article about Liz Earle where she talks about looking at the list of ingredients on cosmetics and finding them wanting, yet persisting in using preservatives in her own products! Therefore hastily wanting all references to said article locked out from us on the forum in case we take her to task on this point! (Sorry, but I'm convinced she's out there... watching us... there are wheels within wheels and all that.)

Oh you may be sure 'they' all read this site Mariecat plus many media bods and journalists (I know that for a fact as it was a very well known investigative journalist who pointed me in this direction all those years ago). :pPC:

Careful, the moderator may lock out this thread saying it's off the subject of QVC. Oh, I forgot it's not an article about Liz Earle where she talks about looking at the list of ingredients on cosmetics and finding them wanting, yet persisting in using preservatives in her own products! Therefore hastily wanting all references to said article locked out from us on the forum in case we take her to task on this point! (Sorry, but I'm convinced she's out there... watching us... there are wheels within wheels and all that.)

The LE article is still in the VIP section

Apparently, how Joan got to meet Prince Charles and become friends with him and HER, I don't use HER name.......

HER Great Grandmother used to be the MISTRESS of Prince Charles Great Grandfather Edward ?. Anyway, he gave her a Platinum Diamond and Pearl Brooch. Somewhere along the line it got sold and Joan bought this brooch some years ago. When she sold a lot of her fine Jewellery in America, Sotheby's, the brooch was Catalogued and Prince Charles noticed it. He contacted Joan to buy it privately, which he did, and then gave the brooch to HER as a Present before they got married.

Talk about keeping it in the family............

I am no fan of the royal family yet I find it interesting that although they were both willing partners in an affair, Charles is worthy of being mentioned by name while she is not. Why? Is Camillia somehow more to blame?

I am no fan of the royal family yet I find it interesting that although they were both willing partners in an affair, Charles is worthy of being mentioned by name while she is not. Why? Is Camillia somehow more to blame?

Probably because she was already married with 2 young children when she (allegedly) threw herself at him but he was still single. However IMO neither of them are worth a light. :rolleyes: :pPC:

charlescamillabowleshorse8wf-1.jpg

Last edited:
oh my god pusskins is that really true that all those people read ST.com ?

'cos if it is i'm surprised i havent had a writ served on me!! :eek:

Last edited:
'Celebrities and personalities', eugh. Where is the puke smilie when you need it?

Graham and the Mods can move my Posts anytime to another section if I have gone off Topic or in the wrong Section, I have no problem with that whatsoever........

That's why we have the different Headings and Sections and the 24/7.....

Oh we often ramble off topic here PAW. ;) I think Admin only move a thread if it's posted in the wrong forum to begin with and obviously needs to be re-located. :pPC:

Because as I wrote the post, it's my prerogative who I mention by name, and who I don't.........

I'm a big fan of Joan Rivers! I think she calls a spade a spade and is really funny.
Personally, her jewellery isn't my taste but I can still watch the shows just for entertainment value. Long may she continue!

As for Charles and Camilla - who cares?

Oh we often ramble off topic here PAW. ;) I think Admin only move a thread if it's posted in the wrong forum to begin with and obviously needs to be re-located. :pPC:

I did give you a Thanks PPC, but it's disappeared along with the Thanks Button............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back