Our christmas gift from qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys,

do you think qvc will do what they did last year and email us an offer of 4 easy payments on whatever we want?

it would be very nice! :clapping:

I only ever recieved this one year, years ago - and couldn't find anything I depserately wanted to use it with :( Trying so hard to be a good customer to get another one!!!!

when i got the Christmas card it shocked me into spending less! I vote for free p and p for your next 4 purchases, that would induce me to buy. 4 easy pays would be good too, and a loyalty card and free gifts, well I can dream

when i got the Christmas card it shocked me into spending less! I vote for free p and p for your next 4 purchases, that would induce me to buy. 4 easy pays would be good too, and a loyalty card and free gifts, well I can dream

Me too!! Especially as no one else I know who shops with them got one

I've never received a QVC Christmas card or any of the other easy-pay couchers/codes they randomly do. And as I've spent a lot less this year, than in previous years, I doubt I will be getting anything from this Christmas as well.

I never get the famous christamas card anyway.
Makes no difference to me.

QVC should give it to everyone not a select few.

Never had a Christmas card, not in eleven years. As to the 4 easy pay offers. I got that once, a few months ago BUT I didn't buy anythng.

I have had a xmmas card but not for a few years. Never had the pand p code.

I'll vote for all of that! :clapping:

I know I am not the best qvc customer but I always get the card,husband almost wet himself laughing when I got one last year,he knows I buy yankee and l'occitane from qvc and a few other bits and bobs aswell.......since I joined this forum I have thought much more about impulse buying and only buying what I need rather than want.Having said that,this month I will have spent almost 200 quid with 2 l'occitane tsvs, 2 yankee tart sets and a yankee sampler set...thats a lot to spend in one month!!
Yes easy pays are nice but free p&p would be a real gift wouldnt it?

Latest posts

Back