Is this a record ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Hot on the heels of the caller who has 98 Indigo Moon jackets and the woman with 59 Kipling bags, we now have the person who texted in to the TSV launch hour to boast that she/he has 221 YC fragrances.

Is the QVC world going mad ?

Hot on the heels of the caller who has 98 Indigo Moon jackets and the woman with 59 Kipling bags, we now have the person who texted in to the TSV launch hour to boast that she/he has 221 YC fragrances.

Unbelievable!!! Are those people members of the forum I wonder??? Come on, own up!!! The sad thing is that they actually sit and count their items.

This is probably not a record.
I do have an awful lot of YC - or at least I have tried a lot of fragrances.
However, I have never taken the time to count them!
That sounds too much like trainspotting and collecting bus numbers and so on!

Does that mean they don't burn them, just collect them? What's the point of that???:cheeky:

Perhaps she just keeps a record of all the candles she has had ?, and counts some as two i-e lavender and lemon ?....if she has 221 "on the go" then imagine walking into the house and being hit by the smell :flower:

Perhaps she just keeps a record of all the candles she has had ?, and counts some as two i-e lavender and lemon ?....if she has 221 "on the go" then imagine walking into the house and being hit by the smell :flower:

I guess this is the most likely scenario, but isn't it a bit sad?

ahem....i actually don't like pies (sweet or savoury) but i DO have 3572 kaftans :up2: and am lending Ali one for SCD tomorrow.

You don't like pies???????????????
1lg035faint.gif

Latest posts

Back