Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Yankee Candle Lilac Petals, Fruit Punch, & Sweet Pea Large Jar Set
Special Price £28.42
QVC Price £41.25
Item Number 758601
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Get three great Yankee Candle fragrances in one set with this collection of three large jar candles. The candles each weigh about 538.6g (19oz) and come in Lilac Petals, Fruit Punch and Sweet Pea fragrances.

Yankee Candle Lilac Petals, Fruit Punch, & Sweet Pea Large Jar Set
Special Price £28.42
QVC Price £41.25
Item Number 758601
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Get three great Yankee Candle fragrances in one set with this collection of three large jar candles. The candles each weigh about 538.6g (19oz) and come in Lilac Petals, Fruit Punch and Sweet Pea fragrances.

A much nicer option than the TSV. Thanks Fallen Angel. :)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758601

(The two reviews aren't good though.:()

Last edited:
its a good price for large jars even with the p&p
but I am going to resist as I already bought the tarts and the tealights!

Not an OTO it's an Xmas Surprise in this hour - 1 star review online - not good:
Wouldn't recommend this set
"Was really looking forward to receiving this set in the new shaped jar but what a disappointment the wax in the sweetpea took 12 hours to reach the outside of the jar and by that time both myself and my husband had a terrible headache from the sickly sweet smell not like any other sets I have purchased before they are on their way back."

These are from the Yankee "Simply Home" collection, vastly inferior quality IMO, and always on sale much cheaper than regular Yankee, loads found in Boundary Mill at silly prices. Got 3 small ones when they were OTO a while ago...awfull!

On waitlist only now
Have seen the simply home in a big DIY store and often wondered what the difference was between them and the housewarmer jars

Latest posts

Back