Dolce who???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
Dolce Cabo of course...what do you mean you have never heard of them....they are sooooo upmarket...53 quid for the cheapest item....these clothes make you feel good and are so on trend...you would see this look on Sloane St in London .....this is all according to Mr Glen''PRICEPOINT'' Campbell and we should all be buying from this collection...blah blah blah.........anyone taken the plunge???:cheeky:

i haven't. i'm not paying £63 +£4.45 p&p for a cardigan . I'm Thinking how many i could get in primark for that money.

Glen talks out of his b...side thinking of starting a campaign to fund him through fashion college he he...!!!

I know i really think they have lost touch. It's not until i go out shopping that i realise how expensive qvc have become.

Spot on comments LE lover! I think that the 'C' probably carries far more weight in QVC's viability as a business than the 'QV' bits!!

Uh?

JR 'I'm wearing a size small and I'm a size 12/14 so if you wanted to, you could go down a size and it will still fit you'

doesn't that mean she is actually a medium?

got the 5pm show on as I type this, IMO it's the stuff of nightmares and as for the prices, they are an added halloween horror

Its baaaad. So expensive, who would buy it! I do wish they'd get some decent fashion on qvc at decent prices

Have just been informed that Julia is infact wearing a size small Dolce Cabo top.. But they do stretch a lot apparently :cheeky:
The prices for this range just makes me laugh, though they are selling..

You've got to admire the QVC fashion buyers. How they've managed to hang on to their jobs despite having no taste or any idea of sensible pricing. It's a real talent. :thinking2:

You've got to admire the QVC fashion buyers. How they've managed to hang on to their jobs despite having no taste or any idea of sensible pricing. It's a real talent. :thinking2:

Somebody must buy these things but they are sooo expensive it makes you wonder who has this much money and why they buy from QVC when there are so many other retailers to pick from.

apparently qvc sell more fashion than anything else. even when you look as the shows you always see sell outs.

i suppose some women like to buy this way and the clothes are made in such a way to fit you even if it is not great .i.e elasticated waist and streatchy synthetics.

i cannot see french connection or any of the high street brand selling on qvc as people who buy these high fashion ranges buy them for really good fit.

qvc stuff are obviously made with some ease and not too structured.
if you are a real fashion buff and are quite demanding then most of the ranges wont be for you.

like the dolce g knitwear though as the fabric compositions look good and some of the styles are quite classic. just at a price. but thats true everywhere.

Latest posts

Back