Another click-free TSV 31.10.09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been trying to order this TSV on the website but it won't let me order that, or indeed anything, at the moment. I was going via Quidco. I've tried not via Quidco and it's still saying it can't process it. I thought maybe it's a sign to F.A.R.T. !! However, we have 2 PCs in the house and it would be an ideal backup solution as I've never backed mine up. I've got some photos on a memory stick, that's all. It is expensive but if it's reliable and simple then I'm more likely to use it. I'll try again later as I'd really prefer to get my Quidco cashback.

I am not 100% sure this works...but if you are in a time crunch, try this - call QVC and put the item on hold. If the website starts working before the TSV is changed, then order in the usual manner and cancel the one on hold.

If the website does not work until tomorrow, then go through Quidco to access QVC and then log on to your account...then, update the card details on the order on hold and it will then go through as a new order.

The order will be processed as a new order, but i am not sure if it will track as an order through Quidco...I did this once before and whilst I got the order sent out to me, I am not sure if it tracked...but I hope it does and this helps!

It still wouldn't work, the message was the same whether or not I was ordering the TSV or another product, whether or not I went via Quidco. Before phoning, I thought I'd just give it a try in Firefox. It worked straight away, via Quidco. So if anybody else is having problems ordering on the website this evening using IE, give it a try with Firefox.

Latest posts

Back