Nails Inc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katyd

Registered Shopper
I know people rave about LD and OPI but I really like nails inc. They usually have quite good tsvs of boxes of 10 colours for £25ish. Thing is, I've not seen them as a TSV in ages, in fact the last one I got was as a present last christmas.

Obviously I've missed them somewhere along the line, however they're looking a bit "limp" on the website with less than 20 items listed.

Does anyone know whether there's likely to be another TSV from these or even another full show any time soon?

Just checked - next show is Sunday 22nd November at 8 p.m. and I know that they'll have them a lot in the beauty gift shows - they did last year.

Katy have you registered on their own website? They regularly send out emails with special offers, so if you like their products and like a bargain then it's worth signing up.

they do have good offers on the website too so dont despair katy
I like nails inc too although at the mo I have badly bitten nails!! so I need to get my act together and behave
just going to paint my toes tonight,did my daughters toes today with nails inc one which is lovely,victoria...its a lovely dark red/purple

I wasn't going to own up but Queenie outed me on this. I went back and forth and in the end I ...........ordered the autumn/winter collection. There are five 10ml bottles for £19.50 and I found I was unable to f.a.r.t. The colours are lovely and it has had 19 5 star ratings so I thought s*d it I'm going to order.

Nails inc are my fave QVC nails brand.

OPI are nice but i see them as a more serious grown up brand with more classic colours where nails inc have more fashion/seasonal colours. And as for LD, well i know he is popular but i just cant warm to him at all!!!

I wasn't going to own up but Queenie outed me on this. I went back and forth and in the end I ...........ordered the autumn/winter collection. There are five 10ml bottles for £19.50 and I found I was unable to f.a.r.t. The colours are lovely and it has had 19 5 star ratings so I thought s*d it I'm going to order.

I will allow you this purchase you have been such a good girl loveheart,who am I to talk eh!!??? :cheeky:
enjoy your nails inc, they are lovely x

I will allow you this purchase you have been such a good girl loveheart,who am I to talk eh!!??? :cheeky:
enjoy your nails inc, they are lovely x

Thanks Queenie, as I seem to be f.ar.ting on my own I think I am allowed a treat. I am off to bed before I go mad and order something else. Night Night. :sleepy::sleepy:

Thanks Queenie, as I seem to be f.ar.ting on my own I think I am allowed a treat. I am off to bed before I go mad and order something else. Night Night. :sleepy::sleepy:

so am I !!
made a huge chilli and stuck it in the slow cooker for our neighnours halloween bash tomorrow night need my sleep now!!!
night loveheart .....see you soon:wave2:

Leighton, Nails inc OPI, I like them all. Nails inc are always exciting and fun with their colours, Leighton is quality and OPI I see as the most professional with a variety of chioce.

I'm wearing nails inc Victoria at the moment and i love it but it chips easily. For me it's OPI for quality and it goes on very easily, Lincoln park after dark is my favourite colour. I've never tried LD but i could watch him for hours as he's so entertaining.

I walk passed on the Nail Incs nail bars and fine their stuff quite boring. The colours always seem water compared to say Essie(my fav brand). I know I tried and hate their nail care items, did nothing for me. Trind are best in that department.

i have bought nails inc in the boxed sets and love the colours but find that in my nails they dont last as long.
tried out some lieghton denny really good better than nails inc but the very best for coverage,use of application and longevity has to be opi.
hope they do a good tsv as i am due for some nail stuff now.

Latest posts

Back