They must be getting desperate!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Just had an email from Gems TV - Refer a friend and get £10!! Well they must be desperate these days. If they's just reduce their prices, improve their quality, stop getting rid of the best presenters and stop treating web buyers as second class citizens, they might gain viewers/buyers. Until then however, I won't be recommending anyone!

Just had an email from Gems TV - Refer a friend and get £10!! Well they must be desperate these days. If they's just reduce their prices, improve their quality, stop getting rid of the best presenters and stop treating web buyers as second class citizens, they might gain viewers/buyers. Until then however, I won't be recommending anyone!

and a little more desparate when that email refers to you by your name - as if that is going to make you run around like a headless chuck, finding friends to recommend just so you can get £10.00! what hideous item of silver would that allow you to buy? lol xxxxx (and when i think of their silver - i still think back to that awful mental image of the ring - in yellow sapphires and rubies - shudder aaaaaaaarrrggg!! for the paultry sum of £100.00!! I wouldnt have given them 10p for it! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back