Pam Aujla joins GemsTV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
Former Ideal World Commercial Director Pam Aujla has joined GemsTV.<br /><br />Pam Aujla was appointed to the board at Ideal World as Commercial Director in July 2008, Aujla left Ideal World on 20th March 2009.<br /><br />As well as her appointment to GemsTV, Pam Aujla is Director of ACP Retail which operates BlueberryTV, Former Ideal World Chief Executive Andrew Fryatt is also a director of ACP Retail.<br /><br />Since the appointment of Aujla, GemsTV's Commercial Director Vanessa Gillgrass has left the company.<br /><br />GemsTV were unable to comment "Due to Legal Reasons".

Blimey!!!!..something is really going wrong if Gems Directors are leaving!!!!!

The question is did she jump or was she pushed? Due to the "Legal Reasons" I doubt we will ever know.

The choice of Pam Aujla is just unbelievable, in my opinion you could look at a list and think who would be the worst person you could put in this job, OK in my opinion that would be Andrew Fryatt but Ms Aujla would come in my opinion a very close second.

forgive my ignorance (and spelling) but why is she an unbelievable choice? I also have no clue who Andrew Fryatt is lol

forgive my ignorance (and spelling) but why is she an unbelievable choice? I also have no clue who Andrew Fryatt is lol

Andrew Fryatt was the former CEO of Ideal World and in my opinion almost wrecked the channel beyond repair, Pam Aujla worked alongside him and has also become a co director of BlueberryTV with Fryatt.

Apparently she used to work for LEGO so may her remit is to rebuild the shinking ship :giggle:

Mind you, she's been there since July and Gems TV have got worse!!

Gems TV is variable. I have had some lovely things of late - some of the rainbow sapphires were to die for - and some great bargains in the ultra-clearance. There were also a few really stunning and reasonably priced vintage-style diamond and tanzanite pieces. On the other hand, I have seen some real tat, but I haven't given up on Gems - you never know what might be round the corner!

Latest posts

Back